• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
  • Federal investigators have learned that white supremacists discussed plans to use the coronavirus as a bioweapon, Yahoo News reported, citing a weekly intelligence brief from a division of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
  • "White Racially Motivated Violent Extremists have recently commented on the coronavirus stating that it is an 'OBLIGATION' to spread it should any of them contract the virus," the document said.
  • White supremacists suggested targeting law enforcement and "nonwhite" people in particular.
  • They floated options like leaving "saliva on door handles" at local FBI offices, spitting on elevator buttons, spreading the virus in "nonwhite neighborhoods," and being in public with their perceived enemies.

More at: https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/c...-discussed-using-covid-19-as-bioweapon-2020-3

Lock if old

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Now I'm picturing paunchy citizen militia types skulking around inner city neighborhoods licking door knobs.

And you know these assholes wouldn't be that good at keeping the illness from ravaging their own communities either.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
But...that means they could get ill and die too.

Well, I'm not going to be a target for anything like that but I always wear gloves when going out anyway (If I have to).

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if people didn't think that they were terrorists now...

Oh, who am I kidding?

OP
OP
DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Well, I'm not going to be a target for anything like that but I always wear gloves when going out anyway (If I have to).
From the OP:
"White Racially Motivated Violent Extremists have recently commented on the coronavirus stating that it is an 'OBLIGATION' to spread it should any of them contract the virus," the document said.

Maccix

Jan 10, 2018
Whenever I read stuff like this or about Republicans in general, I get reminded of how the french revolution dealt with their government and government supporters later on.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
German government locked a bunch of organized white supremacists up a few days ago.
They have just been waiting for a crisis to attempt toppling the current order, so the police wanted to get ahead of their bullshit and lock them up before they could cause trouble.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
It's not even remotedly smart. It could be efficient if the virus was Killing people in contact with it. But as it is, it would just spread.
That would come back to bit them in the ass.

Not only are they evil, but they are giant dumbasses that know nothing...

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If that indefinite detention idea passes I nominate these shitheads to be detained indefinitely. We have enough of an emergency to deal with if people are rational/smart/not-evil.

Masterz1337

Oct 25, 2017
This is great, now they can actually be held responsible for domestic terrorism and plotting actual crimes using weapons of mass destruction against this country.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure their Aryan genes will simply shrug off this (((inscrutable exotic ))) malady.

also I wonder if they've checked the average age and Pantone reference for the median Coronavirus fatality?

I'm sure they've thought this all through to a logical conclusion where America is whites only and an extremely successful international economic powerhouse and not The Road.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
White supremacists suggested targeting law enforcement

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Small silver lining being that they'd all have to contract corona in order to carry out this plan.
And their plan could defeated by some soap and water, if people are diligent.

The number of things someone could contaminate and people they could infect if intentionally and deliberately trying to expose people is troublesome, though.

CHC

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly imagining a bunch of fat, white, virgins with that doofy Richard Spencer haircut and office intern outfits on deliberately infecting themselves then running around slobbering on doorhandles and elevator buttons is just so insane, I have to laugh, I'm sorry.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017

There is a couple flaws with the plan but they are banking on the superiority of the white race to prevail over a weak Chinese virus.