• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
i would pay good money to see these guys march past by the black hebrew israelites that post up in center city

Indurian

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif
You read my mind.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
"I know our comrades in arms keep getting run out of Philadelphia but they went during the day, we're gonna show up at night! They'll never know what hit em!"

They picked a path of least resistance and still got washed. Fuckin' Dickheads

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, 1/6 also showed that these people have their own money and means to do this.

Likely way more than that. People often equate these type of morons with poor rural people, but the truth is that these guys have the time and money to travel from Texas to Pennsylvania on a holiday weekend, have the money to buy all the guns, ammo and accessories for their G.I. Joe LARP, the expensive newer model pickup trucks to deck out with Trump flags and stickers... poor rural folk are too busy working their asses off to survive, but these guys? They're rural elites.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
"White trash knew they cannot change society, so instead of blaming it on themselves, they've blamed the blacks"

Metal Gear?!

Jun 26, 2020
Just fly the Nazi flag and get it over with, you aren't remotely obfuscating this. Fuck this people.
They did, in Charlottesville. Then one of them murdered a woman and injured dozens more with his car.

This is a rebranding attempt by those same nazis to make their fascism more palatable - no swastikas, no sunwheels, no odal runes, etc.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
Infuriating. Absolutely infuriating.

Theres nothing funny about this. I don't care if they ran away like Benny Hill. I don't give a shit if there's a cute Welcome to Philly meme that will "handle" this. No. This is absolutely infuriating. I'm at a lose of words.

Schwarzbier

Nov 14, 2017
New Jersey
Philly rocks

My older brother lived there for 12 years. Got me into hockey, and made me fall in love with the city. The city and the people get a bad rap at times, but the residents are some of the most loyal and progressive fuckers you'll ever meet.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Those nazis are so fucking stupid, who starts at the highest difficutly?

RPL1teR.jpg

God bless the city of brotherly love.

May 8, 2018
Good on Philly for standing up to these Nazis. We're all just human beings trying to make it in this screwed up world. I just can't fathom how anyone can choose hate over love. Who gives a shit what race, sexual orientation you are or any of that. We all bleed red. Yet these bastards continue to spread nothing but hate just because someone is different then them.

Screw that. Nothing but love for the Philly people who stood up to them.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
"Let's go fuck with Philadelphia."

Philadelphia:

Glad to see I didn't need to post this. From Philly, I was fuming a few weeks ago when I started to notice a steady stream of proud boys coming into wawa in pairs on the shift I was running. It was around 19th so seeing this is very cathartic.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
LOL

I frequent the area where this went down, and I knew something was coming when I saw a dude in a "Trump 2020" shirt stomping down the street the day before.

A Trump shirt? In Philly? A surprisingly rare sight. So, when my friend sent me video she took of this it made sense. The irony that most of these dummies probably held up in luxury hotels for this stunt.

Depends on the neighborhood, Grew up in what is apparently the racist cesspit of Philly.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Man a ton of places in the US to do this shit and have it last a long time and you pick Philly? White supremacists aren't very smart. Also kudos to the people who got these fuckheads running.
Yeah, why Philly? Were they trying to make some sort of point by picking Philly? Maybe they were on a national tour going from city to city. Like a traveling clown show.

Ya know, if you had hate speech laws it would stop a lot of this nazi nonsense.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Yeah, why Philly? Were they trying to make some sort of point by picking Philly? Maybe they were on a national tour going from city to city. Like a traveling clown show.

Indeed. At the same time outing these assholes and having them lose jobs makes me smile. Of course they are going to put on masks and stuff.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017

Independence Day.

Philadelphia is considered to be the nation's first capital, where the Declaration of Independence was signed, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross' house, etc.. They were a few blocks away from all that shit.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
next time rip their masks off take photos, then punch them.

Or just record that whole thing.