• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
Man a ton of places in the US to do this shit and have it last a long time and you pick Philly? White supremacists aren't very smart. Also kudos to the people who got these fuckheads running.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
This makes me think of that line from Katt Williams:

"Because everyone knows that all real motherfuckers are just waiting on ONE thing... The chance to show you that they aint bullshitting"

Those boys won't be back.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest I didn't expect the white face masks and tiny see through shields. Happy to see in one of the tweets the public taking it to them and them tripping over themselves trying to get away.

Pieces of shit. Imagine being proud of being a racist shit.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
LOL

I frequent the area where this went down, and I knew something was coming when I saw a dude in a "Trump 2020" shirt stomping down the street the day before.

A Trump shirt? In Philly? A surprisingly rare sight. So, when my friend sent me video she took of this it made sense. The irony that most of these dummies probably held up in luxury hotels for this stunt.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
racist nazi losers. fucked around and found out, don't mess with philly.

also good photos from an article i read earlier

www.inquirer.com

White Supremacists March in Philadelphia on the Eve of July 4th

The group was met with opposition from bystanders and counterprotesters.

N7VPWWZYFVGINFSTJOXVMFQ2LI.jpg

3JWPW7R775GAXMENREPLV5ALTQ.jpg

DIMUB5MU6NDGHEJTMPFVLSJ2T4.jpg

VND2Q5SAWBDQROO3BHJVMT6BE4.jpg

Wonder who fronted the money to rent those trucks and supplied those shields (and probably the masks)?

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
When it truly matters, this fucking city never fails to do me proud.

Emperor_El

Oct 29, 2017
The city that saw Gritty and said "That's our guy!".
Gritty punched a kid and no one believes him.
During a press conference, the Cops victim blamed a person who was killed over a parking space dispute. (pretty sure this is why it's now illegal to claim a space even if you shoveled it out yourself)

Philly is a hellhole and definitely not the place to come and try to start some shit.

"Let's go fuck with Philadelphia."

Philadelphia:

One of the incidents in this video happened around the corner from my house and I didn't know about it til I saw on Youtube a day or two later...

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Philly you need to be careful, if provoked to the extreme, these Y'all Qaeda guys will pull out their beer bellies, a potent variant of the flash grenade.

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Dumbass pieces of trash, I'm from DFW and have seen PF shit posted at my local park. Wouldn't be surprised if some dirt bags from my neighborhood were in on this.

Berserker976

Oct 27, 2017
Always a treat to see how spineless these useless bags of shit are when confronted with actual resistance.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
Same people claiming mask wearing is an affront to their freedom while cowardly hiding behind one so they can't be personally tied to their racist views by friends, family, and employers.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
Oh they marched right in front of where I work. Not sure why they would want to start shit in Philly. Thats like the last place on earth they should be.