• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Scarammuci said he got an invite the other day. Shit's going to be hilarious.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I think the majority of the people who would've went already wasted their ticket to DC being terrorists.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
probably would have been easier if he didn't fire everyone and make his adminstration the most unpopular in American history...

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched the video. Cannot stop laughing at "Each guest should bring five friends!"

Oct 28, 2017
I hope we get one last indignity like Trump falling down, toilet paper getting stuck to his shoe or his hair disintegrating on live tv.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
I'd bet there's even some republicans who aren't fascistic dipshits who don't wanna go for fear of association and/or their actual lives for what could happen.

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
If I had Elon Musk money I'd hire a shitload of clowns to go and just stand there honking little bike horns and waving him goodbye.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
They'll pay the same actors who were there at Trump's golden elevator rally announcing his candidacy in 2015.

For the last year Trump has filled his Washington rallies/events with White House staffers, who are basically forced out of their offices to fill the seats in Rose Garden ceremonies. Most of those people stopped showing up for work in the last few weeks. The West Wing is a ghost town.

www.nbcnews.com

Trump grows defiant as the White House becomes a ghost town

As he becomes the first president to be impeached twice, Trump lacks a robust response for the first time.

This is complicated by the enhanced security because of Trump's insurrection 2 weeks ago. Secret Service is not going to let anybody on the White House grounds that hasn't had security clearance.

IamError

Aug 22, 2020
This motherfucker wants a full scale military send-off like he's some hero. Fuck off with that horseshit.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He had a big crowd two weeks ago, he should have just quit while he was ahead.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Trump standing in an air field expecting a massive crowd when barely anyone is there, will be the perfect way to close the Trump movie directed by Oliver Stone.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They told invitees to bring 5 more people. Hilarious.

qYhEuGN.jpg