• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

penguindrum

Feb 10, 2019
This showed up in my account at noon EST.

Y2dAkFG.png

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know how that $300 per week (or is it $250) works? I can't find solid info on it.

Mostly, do you need to opt in or opt out? When does it start? How much is it if you get the monthly checks? Does it affect this year's tax filing (for 2020) at all?

Sorry, I'm just ignorant on how all this is supposed to work.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
I'm not sure what we're getting.
Before I quit last year, I worked a ton of over time due to staffing. I think we came in under the drop off.

But we have two kids.
She files, she will get it.

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing yet. Filed through Turbotax, had the delay on the $600 check, and with a local californian credit union.

Not expecting anything until wednesday of the next week, if I'm being honest. Assuming Turbotax doesn't fuck it up again.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I was skeptical people would be getting it but its cool to see people getting it. Congrats!

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
During the last stimulus WF wasn't one of the first to post the checks, but it was within the first 24 hours.

I'm lickin' my chops. Didn't get any of the other ones sense I was claimed as a dependent, but I claimed 2020 tax returns as an independent through TurboTax this year. I should be getting this.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
I just read if there are any outstanding debts in your name the $1400 can be garnished.

Hopefully that's not the case because I think there's an erroneously filed medical debt in collections for me out there somewhere.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ugh I didn't get the $600, so I assume I'll need to claim this on my taxes if I don't receive it? I just got my last W-2 today anyways.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Statement from my bank (KeyBank):

We expect to begin processing direct deposits as early as March 12 with effective dates next week.

Oct 20, 2018
I just got my stimulus. Fucked up part is I filled taxes about 3 weeks ago and haven't gotten that. Got my state though

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I do hope PNC gets them in by this weekend, but it will more than likely be next week.