• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing here because US Bank doesn't lift a finger for a goddamned thing on the weekend.
Used to work in one of the call centers and you're right. Not a damn thing moves on weekends.

At least glad to hear someone else banking with US Bank in this thread. I also don't have the money and didn't even see a notice or anything on their site.

Twitter has replies just saying they don't have info for any one person, with a link to the IRS.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It really is funny, and frankly quite pitiful, how I thoroughly expect it to be down the line before Chase even acknowledges anything happening with a banner. Weren't they the last Bank to do like... anything with the last two? I expected it, but there was a part of me that foolishly hoped when reading that these seemed expedited.

cloudy

Nov 10, 2017
It really is funny, and frankly quite pitiful, how I thoroughly expect it to be down the line before Chase even acknowledges anything happening with a banner. Weren't they the last Bank to do like... anything with the last two? I expected it, but there was a part of me that foolishly hoped when reading that these seemed expedited.

They said 17th. I'm sure this is a huge lift for the mega banks compared to those with less customers

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They said 17th. I'm sure this is a huge lift for the mega banks compared to those with less customers
Okay so I'm cool admitting I was wrong, didn't know they were also saying 17th (saw the date here for other Banks). But it would be nice if they put a banner up like with the first two, at least communicate this to everyone who checks the app. Especially considering they had one there for a long while for the first and second ones.

Edit: keep saying banner, but it was more like a notification.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is pending but for some reason it's 2100 instead of 4200. Hmm.
It seems a few people in this thread have gotten exactly half. My guess is your bank partially funded ahead of time and will fund the rest later. I'd be worried if you don't get any notification by like Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Probably reach out to your bank on Monday when they open as well. Who do you use?

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Citibank just keeps saying "oh the IRS is setting up a website" as if that answers any questions.

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
I don't expect big banks to start sending payments out until at least Monday. US Bank was always several days after the fact

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Not seeing anything for me. (Chase)
Anyone bank w chase that has received it?
Anyone from Chase? I want my money.
I'm with Chase nothing so far. Last time it took a while. Expecting the same this time.
The accuracy

Chase here...so I guess I'll get it the day after whenevs *shrugs*

Bugs me that they can't even at least show pending
chase aint got squat yet

I imagine it'll come in Monday
Why are Chase peeps still asking this? One click into the Chase site and it tells you they release it on the 17th..
https://www.chase.com/digital/resou...s?jp_aid_a=T_64230&jp_aid_p=chasehome_3/trip1

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
According to the IRS, the official payment date for checks is 3/17 and may show up on some accounts as "pending."

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't had to file taxes the last few years and was claimed as dependent,
2020 I was back working full time but claimed as dependent again.

When I do my taxes on Turbotax is there a way for me to get the stimulus or does it fo to the person that claimed me

Doogdogg

Oct 27, 2017
I
Thanks,
2 questions

1. Is them getting it dependent on my 2020 taxes being done if I haven't had to since my 2017 taxes

2 wasn't there supposed to be a way for dependents to claim the $600 from earlier this year
yes, the IRS must know if you are eligible either by filing your own taxes or being claimed by someone.

Their status is entirely on the hands of the person claiming them. The money is theirs however and they should ask the person receiving it to hand it over.
Adult dependents can still claim the previous payments they missed out on by filing a 2020 and claiming the credits, but to get it, they cannot be under someone's taxes as dependent on the 2020 filing.

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Nothing here with Wells Fargo.

However with Chase and other big banks saying 17th then I imagine its probably the same for WF.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got notified from my bank that my deposit is scheduled for the 17th.

ElNerdo

Oct 22, 2018
I have Chase and got the last two fairly quickly.

Sucks it'll be until Wednesday until they start depositing. The in-laws got theirs already, though they have some credit union in Montana.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
Wells Fargo sent out an email saying for most people the deposits should be available on Wednesday, March 17th.

These always remind me I need to switch over to a local credit union instead of banking with a Wells Fargo/Chase.

TGR Sean

Nov 5, 2017
Orlando, Florida
It seems a few people in this thread have gotten exactly half. My guess is your bank partially funded ahead of time and will fund the rest later. I'd be worried if you don't get any notification by like Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Probably reach out to your bank on Monday when they open as well. Who do you use?

We use a local credit union. Yeah, seems like this is a semi-widespread issue. Will wait a bit before getting too worried.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Got mine yesterday. Wow that was fast! Pending until the 17th though, which is apparently the post date for the IRS to release the money for everyone. And I'm using a local credit union for anyone who is wondering.

Excellent!