• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is fucking god damn insane. We have to live in a world like this. Where our president's ego is too big to allow us to know the truth. There is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be tested and if he has been absolutely no reason why we shouldn't know the results.

Part of me legit thinks not only does he know he has it, but he's actively spreading out of some weird childish spite defiance.

Mar 10, 2018
There is 0% chance the White House lets us know if Trump contracted the virus. He will take the test, and claim the only thing positive about him is his tremendous attitude in the face of this bigly pandemic, the worse pandemic.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
If he does have it the only way we'll know is if he's like gravely ill. Otherwise it's gonna be some more gaslighting.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
Based on his recent appearances it really doesn't seem like he does have it. I don't think you can be an obese 73 year-old with Coronavirus and make multiple public speaking appearances without displaying any symptoms. From all reports this thing knocks you on your ass.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
If he doesn't have it, libs owned.
If he does have it, he'll survive, libs owned.

There's just no good outcome for this.

Nov 21, 2017
Based on his recent appearances it really doesn't seem like he does have it. I don't think you can be an obese 73 year-old with Coronavirus and make multiple public speaking appearances without displaying any symptoms. From all reports this thing knocks you on your ass.

Doesn't it have a pretty long incubation period before symptoms show?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Watch them mysteriously find anyone from the media asking tough questions to have too high a temperature.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Every country that got this under control used extensive public fever checks.
I'm in Seattle, and there is still none around here.

But fuck it, as long as we are protecting our rulers this is fine.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
Doctor-Who-Dont-You-Think-She-Looks-Tired.gif

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I don't expect them to be honest if Trump and/or Pence does have it.

Even if they lie, the lie will tell everything. If Trump or Pence have it, they're in the vulnerable demographic, they'll have to get extensive medical care, so the White House lying about "IT'S FINE! IT'S ALL FINE!" when one or both drop out of the picture entirely will be The Tell.

There's NO WAY they'll let Trump go on TV coughing through all of his words. Even Trump will realize how bad that would look, and he won't do it for the sake of the stock market.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Whats the over/under on him not having it, but saying he does, so that he can 'recover' and be a right-wing success story?

It wouldn't surprise me if he went that route, considering his narcissistic personality.

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Corona won't kill Trump. He doesn't drink, smoke, probably no drugs. Yeah he's fat and has his arteries clogged.

I think he can survive it overall.

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
I sincerely doubt they would admit Trump had it. Someone would have to leak the actual results.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
He absolutely has it, just a matter of time. I bet he got the test days ago and was positive

If your neighbor is sick, the virus is a hoax. If you are sick, it's a national emergency

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump/Pence having it is far too poetic to be real. I'm sure tests will come back negative.