• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
chadskin

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

Coming in the next hour or so I'd expect, ahead of the acting DNI's testimony before Congress.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I just want to hear Biden say: "And to our intelligence community, if you could find a way to access Trump's hidden server files as part of this legally proceeded investigation, I'm sure you'll be rewarded mightily by our press."

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
years of shitting on and killing minorities: I Sleep

trying to take down another white man: MAXIMUM POWAH!!!!

This is America

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh my. This from a guy who to this day still obsesses about Hillary's private server and emails, and probably won the election by exploiting that issue. The irony is thick.

Is it really irony though if normal sane people never believed his bullshit anyways and already knew he was going to be the most corrupt MFer ever? And his supporters won't feel irony because they don't give a shit, they knew what he was about.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Is it really irony though if normal sane people never believed his bullshit anyways and already knew he was going to be the most corrupt MFer ever? And his supporters won't feel irony because they don't give a shit, they knew what he was about.

Yeah, irony I associate with unintended. Trump is a practiced and trained projector. Him and those like him are literally trained to be projectors as it's a key component of the wider disinformation game at play here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
There's no reaching most of those people... My dad, who used to be your typical '80s law and order Republican, told me he thinks the CIA and FBI should be disbanded the other day. It's all this "Deep State" craziness you saw in those leaked talking points. Fox News, along with other right-wing media, have literally brainwashed these people out of critical thinking skills. It's fucking sad.
It's gonna take a long time for discourse to recover from calling "anything that doesn't align with my narrative=fake news." And "it must be the deep state." Trump normalized the aggressive stupidity of people like Alex Jones.

FeistyBoots

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
An opinion which hasn't been confirmed or denied, since the vote hasn't been made and we don't have the results of a failed impeachment for the '20 election. This may be a victory but it's a small one, in a long marathon of impeachment. The war has yet to be won, except many here act as though assuming we do get an impeachment, and we might, Trump will be defeated and everything will go back to normal when that is not true. A bruised ego won't defeat a rising dictator, action will. On the streets, in the senate or at the voting booth. Those are the only tools available.

Another omission you're forgetting is that I, and other liberals, always saw this as a possibility while many on ERA thought Pelosi was the Devil who was too weak and corrupt to ever get this far. Why aren't you scolding them for being wrong?

Because I'm specifically addressing your dishonest assertion that no one, including yourself, was against impeachment. I really don't give a single fuck about your whataboutism.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
years of shitting on and killing minorities: I Sleep

trying to take down another white man: MAXIMUM POWAH!!!!

This is America

Yes it's solely because Joe Biden is being targeted and not because Donald's Trump was caught red handed on tape and by multiple witnesses both personally and ordering his subordinates to engage in extorting an allied government in trying to subvert the 2020 elections that inspired this final push toward impeachment. What a great take.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Yes it's solely because Joe Biden is being targeted and not because Donald's Trump was caught red handed on tape and by multiple witnesses both personally and ordering his subordinates to engage in extorting an allied government in trying to subvert the 2020 elections that inspired this final push toward impeachment. What a great take.

The point is it should never have gotten to this point in the first place. His words AND actions when it comes to minorities should have been enough to prevent him from being the 2016 nominee, much less the president.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I think Trump deleted the ALL CAPS tweet
EFZ7sVbXkAAPB-O

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are democrats really going to still go on a 2 week recess in the middle of this?

Deleted member 10612

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still bewildered why this blows up at such speed, while putting kids in cages and torturing them ... was like .. not that bad?

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still bewildered why this blows up at such speed, while putting kids in cages and torturing them ... was like .. not that bad?
Horrifically shity but legal under executive discretion which the GOP would never vote to remove him from office over (cause they're big fans) and blatantly illegal shit with your hand caught in the cookie jar, on camera, with a confession, and a coverup, also caught on camera, targeting a popular candidate (Biden) rather than an unpopular one (Clinton.) with an actual non-zero shot at forcing him out. Impeachment is unfortunately a political process, so the actual morality comes second to how you can leverage it to try and make change happen that will hopefully alleviate the horror and pain caused by the heinous actions.

This isn't the first time the GOP's endorsed a Child Separation policy either. In 1928 abolishing it was part of the party platform- https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/1928-democratic-party-platform

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Putting kids in cages is what half of the population signed up for by voting for Trump. Collusion with foreign governments to interfere in elections is not what they signed on for.

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Putting kids in cages is what half of the population signed up for by voting for Trump. Collusion with foreign governments to interfere in elections is not what they signed on for.

I seriously doubt most Trumpers care about foreign governments interfering in the election.They clearly didn't care when there was evidence of collusion with Russia, so why care now? Morals and ethics are out the fucking window if it means losing power to Democrats.

Deleted member 12790

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

There was a fucking mountain of evidence that Trump did the exact same thing to a woman last election.