• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, people are getting fed-up with his shit.

Trump isn't presidential, professional, or anything at all. He's openly sniping and bickering with people now.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm watching this stream on USAToday and they're fact-checking him as he stands up and fucking lies.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
he didn't even answer what he did in Feb. because he did jack shit. hope it gets asked again and again and again

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"i have the ultimate authority" ... no you fucking dont you clown. You literally can not force a state to reopen.

2PiR

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Why don't they tell him every country did travel ban. USA isn't the only one. Why does he act like he did something unprecedented. Thats literally all he has to talk about in his defense.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
he's so focused on the 1 fucking thing that he seemingly did right....it's really ridiculous....there's nothing else he can talk about and he's losing it...

Solary

Banned
Nov 20, 2019
I can only assume Americans are like the rest of us and watch their daily briefings like how we do in the U.K. for updates, for reassurance and a path out of this nightmare.

we are scared, anxious and many other things, imagine with them feelings and them needs then tuning into this trump corona press briefing 😰 poor people I feel for you.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
He's pissed because there is likely a new poll that puts Biden way ahead, and the Fauci news.

But the media has to start attacking. No more kid gloves, look at today, it works.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Does he know anything about what reality looks like? Or has he completely bought in to his own bullshit?

JasoNsider

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Holy crap at that propaganda video being aired there. The US is government is shambolic right now. What an absolute forsaken mess.