• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
THE PRESS ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN!

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!

WOW... using this platform to do this shit.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Ahahaha holy fuck. My local fox news station cut away almost immediately after Fauci stopped talking but holy fuck. This is a new level of pathetic

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
are they kidding with this video? basically showing reporters a campaign ad? tyring to make Trump not look like a fuck up...this is honestly one of the most ridiculous things i've seen....

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018
He is MAKING Americans watch Fox News. LMAO Media is totally played. Our media sucks. They need to up their shit real talk. He is on another level...

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
No shame here.
The funny thing about the Fox News clips were that they were all bad clips about them saying it wasn't a threat. He really did end his friendship with Fox and just bury them in this campaign ad.

Dude just has no shame. All we need is Pillow King to have an ad right in the middle of this.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
I know you guys like fauci but why is he tap dancing around this why can't he just say the truth? What's being held over his head?
He's swallowing his pride for the betterment of the country. Imagine the scenario where he's fired and Trump places Dr. Oz in charge of the coronavirus taskforce.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the news clips were all fox news right?.... so is it a bad thing he's making them look bad?

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty much all of Chicago's local news programs cut him off immediately when that media attack ad started. Good to see they aren't giving him a platform.

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
I can't believe they are doing this. They're showing a propaganda and ego massaging video during a coronavirus briefing. I had to type it to fully believe it

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
that dig at fox downplaying the virus tho, and encouraging lawsuits against the media... i guess the break up is real

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
This is the most ridiculous propagandizing bullshit I've seen in my lifetime. This is Red Scare bullshit of the 21st century.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I know you guys like fauci but why is he tap dancing around this why can't he just say the truth? What's being held over his head?
his job
his legacy
people's lives?

He's clearly living by the logic of trying to change things from within.
He could run off to some place like California and work with them but it would then leave the central government of the US run by complete idiots, where as right now sometimes just sometimes he can convince them not to do something monumentally stupid.

dipship31

Oct 26, 2017
holy shit, best moment yet from these conferences

they really went with a powerpoint presentation that could've been made by a 16 year old

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
695225311620497470.png