• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
He still hasn't fucking been told that you don't need an id for your credit card at a store?

Nesotenso

Oct 26, 2017
we are reaching or have reached a stage where a 1000 people are dying daily and this moron just gets to be a moron.

Veldin

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say that was the most horrifying briefing they've done so far, and they've all been really bad.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna say it again - Trump really should resign immediately. We can't work with 8 more months of his complete irresponsibility. I don't think anybody is honestly convinced we'll be prepared for round 2 of this in the fall, let alone the worst of what's to come this month.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if these daily breifings are sucking his life force. He has probably never been busier.

Guy.brush

Oct 27, 2017
The damage, the damage is immeasureable, my god. Like listening to a dumb Biff Tannen doing a cartoonish speech in the dystopian, cartoonishly evil and wrong timeline of BTTF2.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
There's a lot of deaths coming you can see it, meanwhile I've spoken to Vince McMahon about opening up the WWE.

I'm in Bizarro world