• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
When we say our, we mean what time it is. It's 6:17. Thank you very much for your question.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
"Excuse me," says the asshole who is constantly and rudely interrupting reporters.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
40 year old computers?
is he really claiming that states are running on computers from 1980?

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
9c35fb35c15420b5f6e5a2229c85fd2c9a02a84f.jpeg

Their false idol.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
This guy always has this "strategy" of " I need to interject or interrupt every single question any reporter makes" in order to take advantage of or kind to take control over the argument.

He rarely lets a reporter to finish his questions. When will there be a reporter cunning enough to practically tell the president to let him finish the question cause that is unprofessional manner or bad habit.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I don't understand how he can say he wanted to distribute the unemployment extra money himself (through the federal government) becauase it would've been quicker when they haven't even gotten the stimulus money out yet.

Again, "you said it was going to go away." "It is going to go away."

And now he's just refusing to answer questions. "We'll talk about that later" about what happens with illegal immigrants.

"Is New York going to get the ventilators they need?"
Every single time: "New York should've bought ventilators three years ago." Please.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand how he can say he wanted to distribute the unemployment extra money himself (through the federal government) becauase it would've been quicker when they haven't even gotten the stimulus money out yet.

Again, "you said it was going to go away." "It is going to go away."

And now he's just refusing to answer questions. "We'll talk about that later" about what happens with illegal immigrants.
You know how much he "cares" about illegal immigrants in the US.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
3 years ago...

come on now ask why he didn't restore the stockpile from the previous admin in the 3 years you have.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
this man is taking a fucking epidemic like this personally instead of realizing it's not about him. costing thousands of ppl their lives

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
oh my god. he's trying to downplay masks because he doesn't want to wear a mask. this fucking guy is just caping for trump now

Omiee

Oct 26, 2017
doctor burke so does not want to be there, is she was not wearing the scarf she would blend in and be invisible

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"The professionals did the model, I was never involved in a model...

.... at least this kind of a model"

WHAT