• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rundisneyrpg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Brinx giving me this vibe
UdW15NIg.jpg
Hundred percent agree. Felt it the first time I saw her in a conference. She was happily nodding in agreement with everything trump said a few weeks ago.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
This really is a preview of the campaign this fall. He's going to be running as a savior for 2 million people and wanting to bring the economy back.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
The media is completely irresponsible showing these. They are doing actual harm to Americans.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
"Ride it like a cowboy, just ride that sucker right through."

Things Trump has said to a hooker, and at a press conference

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say he's making a fool of himself but it's gone so far beyond that point it's no longer relevant.

Keizza

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man.....when this is all over......he is going to turn ALL of this around to be the biggest victory in history. And his base will sop it up like gravy to a biscuit.

Oct 25, 2017
The media is completely irresponsible showing these. They are doing actual harm to Americans.

For real. It's completely irresponsible. The only relevant info was that he extended the guidelines through the end of April. That's it. Everything else is just him being able to spew his bullshit. Like I said. I know the media is only in it for views but there is NOTHING stopping them from not airing these and only putting out relevant info.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
He forgot he spent the first 10mins announcing the 5min test.

Yes, New Yorkers know about Elmhurst. It's not your community, they hate you there. Your official residence is Fl.

iyox

Oct 25, 2017
Only 1.5 million people died! Much lower than the predicted 2.2 million!

The fact they are saying the number of 100-200k seems to me they are slowly acclimating the public for a bigger number. Like the way they are slow walking to lock downs. So that might be blow up. Although I don't think there is anything that can change his supporters minds, they are fully locked in.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
is my math wrong is is 1 million around 3333% more than the 3000 or so deaths china's had?

and trump is proud of that in a country less than a third of the size

proud

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
So we will have 100 times the people dead very soon, people think it won't be soon but I think it's a lot sooner than people think.

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Spinning 100k dead as a victory is a natural extension of his politics. If it succeeds, then...maybe it's time to tap out.