• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
God I wish they'd stop airing these worthless press briefings. I'm so used to his bullshit by now but his hubris never ceases to amaze me.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
I find the press briefings revolting and refuse to watch them anymore. It's sad because the pandemic it's serious business and we should be able to get serious responses

minus_me

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing this is the first time in his life that he has to deal with something that can't be bullied or paid to go away.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
resize

Oct 27, 2017
How is he successfully spinning anything? He sounds like an idiot. The only people who think it sounds like a win are people who are completely detached from reality aside from what Trump tells them
That's what im saying. All he does is spin and talk bullshit and act like everything him and his administration touches is the best thing smoking. I have no doubt that there are large swaths of people who eat this shit up and really believe Trump is doing this phenomenal job simply cuz he says he is.

ss_lemonade

Oct 27, 2017
"If it doesn't work...." - I almost thought he was going to say something like "well, they were going to die anyway"

OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like today's briefing is over, you cutie pies. I'll see you all on the next one.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
I want to see first hand the bs said by the person that will be responsible for a shit ton of deaths. That way no one can try to spin shit and Jedi mind trick me years from now. i.e how people tried to make bush a plush toy because he gave Michelle Obama a fucking candy and paints some shit

rundisneyrpg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is crazy he's basically said I don't want to help the people of Michigan who are Americans. And no one is asking that question back at him. So you don't want to help the people of Michigan?

I live in west Michigan and we don't have any covid test. Our hospitals have said if you do not have any pre existing conditions or pregnant in third trimesters they're not doing test they just don't got any. 80 people died yesterday. This is nuts the media is doing him favors right now not attacking him left and right in his face.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Well he is squirming a lot more since he is being pressed by reporters, and he can't shit talk and downplay the virus when it's literally killing Americans every day. He can't make up shit either. I'm also hoping his lying in real time will outrage more people and turn them against him.

Edit: Welp, he's blaming the states and gov now. What an absolute shit head

Forget about everything horrendous, & everything controversial he's said & done since his 2016 campaign.

The way he's presenting himself & how he's handling the pandemic, is going to fuck up his re-election chances (if there's even an election in 7 months from April).

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I stuck around for shits and giggles. Panera commercial for real. Also one guy coughed hard on the mic, well his fist but still

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017

I'm not a Governor, but he can go fuck himself.

Couldn't get through the later half. "I want them to be appreciative" Dude if you actually cared about people, they could spit in your face and you'd give them what they want because it''s not about them but the lives of fucking citizens. Only you give a fuck about who's being at vague levels of "appreciative" because you don't care that people are fucking dying and you only care about being stroked off at all times. This is why I couldn't meet this dude in person because I'd hock a loogie in his pathetic perpetually scrunched face. Fuck you and your fucking appreciation Trump. Fuck Pence and fuck anyone else fellating your flaccid pointless ego when you aren't even giving out scraps to people in a crisis. Christ.

KymTheSpud

Oct 28, 2017
Cumbria, UK
Trump has never said anything of merit in his entire life.
He occasionally tells a truth like when he said he didn't take responsibility for any of this but that is entirely by accident.

oh yeah for sure...I've only ever watched these...what ever it was, through soundbites on the news. Watching it in real time is just absolutely bonkers...