• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mmitt

Oct 27, 2017
"we inherited an empty stockpile! not our fault"

- why didn't you fill it?

"we did! twice! "

!?

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I thought my stream was fucked up. Dude's on 720P on Youtube but his damn hair looks 144P lmao.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
I get sick just hearing his voice. I can't watch these anymore.

It's like nails on a blackboard.

Lkr

Oct 28, 2017
Man, it's wild seeing Trump daily when it comes to stuff like this. It reminds me of those "fireside chats" that you always heard about FDR cutting in his day in how often you actually see him.
Our daily reminder everything is fine from our fearless leader. Except he just makes us more fearful

stew

Dec 2, 2017
There definitely should be a law to force people to stay home unless they have a good reason to go out.

OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
Man he is backtracking on opening up the country hard. After this weekend, I think he's going to have a conversation with some experts and suddenly we won't be opening for awhile.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Our daily reminder everything is fine from our fearless leader. Except he just makes us more fearful
It's just so weird. I know I'm not the only one but in every speech he cuts, every interview, it just looks like he's in full on "business mode" rather than being in "leader mode" if that makes any sense. Like when I see Obama I see "ok, this man is that Jay-Z styled leader, he's that dude." Even when I saw Bush I thought of him as that "country boy who lucked his way into being president." Like, something you saw in a film.

With Trump it's just like "ok, lemme cut this big business speech" rather than anything else. It's just weird. To this day I think man's just waiting until he can clock out and then be forever done with this. Like, this is the kind of stuff you'd hear in your company's meetings when the big wigs of the company visit and they talk to everyone.

RandomSeed

Oct 27, 2017
Did that "What would you tell children" question and answer happen or did my brain short circuit for a minute. Hmm, laugh or cry....

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"I don't even know if people know what it actually is"
Sometimes he says something that is even dumber than I expected.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
POS -"Blablablablabla....wait what was your question again?"

Reporter- "I asked about Hospital beds"

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, nobody ever thought a pandemic could happen, even though it's happened countless times throughout human history. TOTAL FOREIGN CONCEPT!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Not even trying to be funny, i can understand why simple minded people feel like he's doing such a good job.

His ability to spin nonsense in such a way to make everything look like a win for his administration is unprecedented.