• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
I'm making this thread because the other day there was an issue with out of context conversation in the OT for Coronavirus.

Already today they are throwing shade at GM, Democratic governors, and Andrew Cuomo's ability to see ventilators in the wild.

Domino Theory

Ripple Effect Studios
Verified
Nov 6, 2017
Wasn't Pence tasked with being head of coronavirus response communication? All I've seen is Trump get on the podium to discuss things.

OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
I nearly got sick listening to Peter Navarro. I think there's something valuable about watching them.

Wasn't Pence tasked with being head of coronavirus response communication? All I've seen is Trump get on the podium to discuss things.

I think it was a glorified "promotion" for him. Pence's job is to answer the reporters questions that are nasty.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Man, it's wild seeing Trump daily when it comes to stuff like this. It reminds me of those "fireside chats" that you always heard about FDR cutting in his day in how often you actually see him.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
I watch to see his fluff persona crumble and have his Twitter side come out. Looks like he has it in control today by deferring questions to others but we'll see

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
> Says during Hannity interview that he feels there is no need for extra ventilators
> Now orders GM to make it

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Why even watch this shit 99% of it are lies anyways

well he is squirming a lot more since he is being pressed by reporters, and he can't shit talk and downplay the virus when it's literally killing Americans every day. He can't make up shit either. I'm also hoping his lying in real time will outrage more people and turn them against him.

edit welp he's blaming the states and gov now. What an absolute shit head

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Man, it's wild seeing Trump daily when it comes to stuff like this. It reminds me of those "fireside chats" that you always heard about FDR cutting in his day in how often you actually see him.

Except it's less FDR being a calming paternal figure and more having to listen to your racist fat old grandpa rambling about how the Chinese are going to kill us all.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
He was sounding coherent but of course once it's open to questions, he starts going off the rails.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
"I want them to be appreciative! We've done a great job"

Trump on what he wants from state governors

"We've built great hospitals"

"the media and governors should appreciate it"

"mike pence doesn't even sleep anymore! He should be appreciated!" "

"don't call the women in Michigan"

😬

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
Is this a task force briefing or a fucking playground for crying out loud!?! I hear nothing but whining.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Fucking moron! Blackmailing states while they're struggling with a deadly virus... Now he's playing the victim? So gross...

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
"Governors are not appreciating us! Unfair!"

This is his fucking answer on what he expects from governors to do...lol

OP
OP
ejoshua

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
The fact he keeps calling her the women from Michigan is disgusting. She even corrected him and he still has the gall. This man is a walking shovel, always able to dig lower.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Except Trump's a fucking lunatic.
Except it's less FDR being a calming paternal figure and more having to listen to your racist fat old grandpa rambling about how the Chinese are going to kill us all.
Lmao

Trump is a 🤡
There's a reason why I put "-in how often you actually see him" in my post. I did it so dudes wouldn't think I was talking about content and only speaking on length speaking to people. I'm not talking about what it means to be a leader nor am I speaking on the quality of their comments. The fuck lmao.