• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chindogg

Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
And what purpose does the accountability serve if Biden does not get credit for it? The whole reason Trump got away with what he was doing was because no one rewards "accountability" (or lack thereof) either positively or negatively.

Don't whataboutism with Trump. Democrats are the "respectability" party. They want to hold themselves to higher standards, they should be held to what they say.

Stop caping for politicians because they play for your team.

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Don't whataboutism with Trump. Democrats are the "respectability" party. They want to hold themselves to higher standards, they should be held to what they say.

Stop caping for politicians because they play for your team.

i dont give a shit what democrats say they are. it doesnt matter to me what the fuck they do. its hypocrisy to ask for something, then when it happens, no one comes around and says "hey thats great it happened." then people complain when the other side comes around and stomps on it and then false equivalencies fly around about whataboutism and this false notion about the Democrats are about "respectability."

are you even happy the guy resigned? just seems like you are taking the opportunity to fart all over Biden for not firing him 3.5 seconds after the words came out of this dude's mouth just because he can't strongarm 50 republicans into passing progressive agendas day 1 or day 1 million

Chindogg

Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
i dont give a shit what democrats say they are. it doesnt matter to me what the fuck they do. its hypocrisy to ask for something, then when it happens, no one comes around and says "hey thats great it happened." then people complain when the other side comes around and stomps on it and then false equivalencies fly around about whataboutism and this false notion about the Democrats are about "respectability."

are you even happy the guy resigned? just seems like you are taking the opportunity to fart all over Biden for not firing him 3.5 seconds after the words came out of this dude's mouth just because he can't strongarm 50 republicans into passing progressive agendas day 1 or day 1 million

Did you even read what I posted in regards to saying I wasn't going to split hairs and was glad they put it behind them? You came in here with your shitty driveby to protect a guy who doesn't need any protection.

Next you're going to want us to applaud when he manages to not say something shitty on Twitter.

gozu

Oct 27, 2017
America
Did you even read what I posted in regards to saying I wasn't going to split hairs and was glad they put it behind them? You came in here with your shitty driveby to protect a guy who doesn't need any protection.

Next you're going to want us to applaud when he manages to not say something shitty on Twitter.

If I may interject, both of you are right.

He's right that many people are super-quick to blame (unreasonably so, sometimes) and extremely slow to eat crow (if ever) and that is hypocritical.

You're right that Trump should sure as fuck not be anyone's standard for anything. He can't be trusted for breaking rocks into smaller rocks.

He can't even be trusted with the job of touching water and telling you if it's wet.

He'll tell you it's dry. guaranteed.

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017

or just like.....not constantly jump to saying things like this instantly?

If you honestly expected Biden to uphold that promise I'm sorry but that was never happening. Biden's always been a fan of big talk then backing down on the action.

but I bet the next time something happens you'll be tripping over yourself 5 minutes later in an attempt to be the first to scream "I KNEW IT" again

Last edited: