• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BFIB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Hey, I'll just pretend to be empathetic!"

All except his base knows this shit all too well and are sick of it.

PlateOfShrimp

Apr 16, 2020
It'll just be like that one serious coronavirus speech he gave. Too little too late. I can't imagine anyone allowing him to go off the rails on it since they need to do so much damage control.

Harbinger00

Oct 27, 2017
I don't want to hear about Unity from a man painting protesters as terrorists and building the white house into a fortress, guarded by his own private army.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
They could write the most beautiful and unifying speech possible and it wouldn't matter because Trump can't stick to the script. The moment he starts speaking from his vile racist heart, it'll be an embarrassment.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hope he does, he'll fuck it up and the protests will just get bigger and more intense. There's no better fuel for the protests than this assclown.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Shit. I can't lie. I also can't watch her bullshit. I saw a headline and it was texted to me by a few people but I never clicked on it once.

She is a legit evil fucking person. And of course in America she gets airtime to express the same.

Stuff like that convinces me that there is something fundamentally wrong with a lot of Americans.

Someone shared that stupid video on my FB list as well and I'm angry as hell and a couple of people are posting Breitbart videos to support it too.
Facebook is just for dumb, white racists.

She's just a grifter making money saying racist shit and I said as much on the post.

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, we won't.

It will be a sanitized speech full of platitudes and veiled racism.

After he hears that most people don't buy it, he'll go nuts on Twitter and then we'll see what he really feels.

There is a small chance he goes full on Blue Lives Matter. Really just lean in on "Law and Order".

But yeah you're probably right. Still think he'll throw in an all lives matter though.

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
When it happens, The media needs to call it out for the empty speech that it will be. How many times has he spoken for unity - and then send out negative tweets about his political colleagues the very next day?

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He retweeted that human garbage Candace Owens. She posted a video saying George Floyd was not a good person. I won't watch the video, so I don't know the specifics.
My mom sent it to my wife and I. Before telling her off, we watched it out of respect. It's literally as you said. Candace goes on for like 18 minutes on how George is no hero and he is a big criminal with hug drug issue. Very horrible, horrible video.

We now are no longer talking to my parents...

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
maxresdefault.jpg

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I say do it. Anything that will make him less likely to win re-election is a win in my book.

But fuck... as I started writing this post I realized it will probably be a shit speech that will rile up more MAGA chuds to go out and pretend to be "keepers of the peace".

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
The worst thing I can think of is him literally trying to "Weekend At Bernie's" George Floyd's dead body and have a ventriloquist mouth "I love Trump! I was asking for it!"

And yet, knowing Trump, it will be worse than this.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This will be hilariously stupid. I remember the gigantic facepalm his first Black History Month speech was.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
I imagine he'll be gritting his teeth the whole time, since giving such a speech would mean admitting that there's a race problem in this country. Because "I love the blacks more than anybody" isn't going to cut it.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
The guy who called white supremacists "fine people" is going to give a speech on race relations. This should go well...