• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's going to visit so that he can lean in to his brother and whisper to him

"I outlived you"

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
After reading Mary Trump's book, this is slightly more interesting.
I don't remember much about his relationship with Robert in the book besides Donald bullying him a lot when they were younger due to their closeness in age and the gap in age between Donald and Fred Jr.

Besides that, I can only think of Robert being the one who filed to block the sale of Mary's book on Donald's behalf or something like that.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I hope Trump catches the 'rona at the hospital and endures a fraction of the suffering he has caused this country and its citizens.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I've got a friend whos dad works at the same hospital his brother is at here in NYC, supposedly the brother being sick is actually a decoy and Trump himself is being admitted for Covid.

Edit - Uncle at Nintendo, I get it. (I'm not just on here making things up I swear)

Last edited:

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I've got a friend whos dad works at the same hospital his brother is at here in NYC, supposedly the brother being sick is actually a decoy and Trump himself is being admitted for Covid.

I can't imagine this gossip would break on Era, tbh. You'd think it would be absolutely everywhere if someone's friend's dad could just let it slip.

Oct 29, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
God:
tenor.gif

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
I can't imagine this gossip would break on Era, tbh. You'd think it would be absolutely everywhere if someone's friends dad could just let is slip.

Totally fair lol, I personally wouldn't know where else to go with this info as something like Twitter is too high profile. He was really nervous about sharing it though and only finally shared that over video call.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Can't wait for the photo op of trump standing by his dying brother's bed while smiling ear to ear and looking straight into the camera.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Face turn of the century if his brother exposes him with covid (if he does have it).