• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Trump doesn't give a shit about his brother, so this "visit" is probably just gonna be Trump going to the hospital out of spite.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
His brother looks like the forbidden Shakespearean love child between the Trump family and Sanders family.

Cosmonaut X

Oct 26, 2017
He'll visit him, then emerge from the hospital to hold an impromptu press conference where he'll complain that Robert "never even asked how I was doing" and tell reporters that he prefers people who don't fall ill, before claiming that he's heard "people" talking about how Robert must have been poisoned by Ka-MAH-la and that perhaps someone should take a look at that.

Byakuya769

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Not to be macabre, but if he passes away I expect a story from Trump about how the last things his brother said were "Donald... I love you, please do what you can to get kids back in school and open the economy, NOW!"

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Not to be macabre, but if he passes away I expect a story from Trump about how the last things his brother said were "Donald... I love you, please do what you can to get kids back in school and open the economy, NOW!"

"Donald, I just saw Jesus. He told me you're God's chosen and that everyone who doesn't vote for you is going to Hell!"

Oct 30, 2017
He'll visit him, then emerge from the hospital to hold an impromptu press conference where he'll complain that Robert "never even asked how I was doing" and tell reporters that he prefers people who don't fall ill, before claiming that he's heard "people" talking about how Robert must have been poisoned by Ka-MAH-la and that perhaps someone should take a look at that.
"My very super and very smart--although some say I'm more smarter and more handsome--is currently recovering. Great guy, successful guy--made a lot of money. He's ill with a broken heart--probably because he is seeing how unfair the media--the fake news uhh--is treating me. Very unfair, the media, very unfair. And Sleepy Joe and Unamerican Kamala plans on raising your taxes and turning our beautiful frogs gay. Our frogs, gay. That's what they're telling me."

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017

He'll also mention that nobody does hospital visits like he does, and Hillary/Obama wouldn't visit their brother in the hospital.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
Is it amazing that I've spent this whole presidency not knowing that Trump has an (alive) fucking brother? He is so full of himself he doesn't ever talk about family outside a few stray acknowledgments of his own demon spawn.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Is it amazing that I've spent this whole presidency not knowing that Trump has an (alive) fucking brother? He is so full of himself he doesn't ever talk about family outside a few stray acknowledgments of his own demon spawn.
Two older sisters in their late 70s and early 80s, and this younger brother. He had an older brother (Mary's dad) who died from complications related to alcoholism in the 1980s.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Considering this party resurrected a dead man's twitter to continue pushing BS I am inclined to agree with you.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Must have exercised too much and drained his battery.

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta imagine trumps first words to his very ill brother will be something like

"you idiot what are you doing, I don't need this distraction. If you have covid thats gonna look so bad for me.... Hey team, any way we can spin this as me being more likeable for taking time off campaigning to visit my sick brother?"