• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
He hasn't issued one in the last week, which lends to it being true. Or the pardon writer quitting, that's possible too since Trump wouldn't be able to write a binding one himself

I still would be shocked if the kids don't get a pardon since they're so closely tied to his business.

Jun 17, 2018
Rudy really thought he was finna get a check?
tenor.gif

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Cept it doesn't apply if there was never a formal agreement, which knowing those two is likely
That is true. If he was never officially hired then privilege doesn't attach. Same goes if they actually discussed committing a criminal act. Past acts are covered, ongoing acts are not.

That's why in mobster shows and movies you will see the lawyer leave the room whenever they're going to discuss killing someone or something like that.

A lawyer is required to report any upcoming criminal acts he has been made privy to.

KillingJoke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a bigger more embarrassing dumb fuck then Rudy? Dude has been a walking meme for the past 4 years, but the past 3 months he took it to a whole other level.

So what is he going to do now? Go on FOX and admit it was all bullshit so his career is further fucked and still no paycheck? Lmao

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a bigger more embarrassing dumb fuck then Rudy? Dude has been a walking meme for the past 4 years, but the past 3 months he took it to a whole other level.

So what is he going to do now? Go on FOX and admit it was all bullshit so his career is further fucked and still no paycheck? Lmao
It's an amazing downward spiral. The entire country was behind him after 9/11. Truly impressive how he managed to become a waking joke in the decades that followed.

Vennt

Oct 27, 2017
I hate to suggest Rudy is dumb, but...

Rudy: "Pay my fee!, I have tapes!"
Trump: "Tapes? - Send proof"
*Rudy sends tapes*
Trump: "I suppose if I don't pay you'll release the copies?"
Rudy: "Copies?"

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna lose it if Giuliani and Ken Paxton get nothing out of humiliating themselves.

Gonna die laughing.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
He's always like this. If you fail to do what he wants, he cuts you off.

Wonder what the line here was. Rudy trying to stop the finalization of Biden with calling corrupt officials?

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
What did Rudy do to piss off Trump?

When all of the rest of Trump's were advisors were telling him that it was over and he lost the election it was Giuliani who kept telling him what he wanted to hear. Trump was convinced he still had a path forward even after certification in December entirely because Giuliani was his closest advisor telling him so.

Now it's finally dawning on Trump what the rest of us knew in early November- that he lost the election and there was never a path to overturning the result. He can't take personal responsibility so now it's Giuliani's turn to be stabbed in the back.

Oct 29, 2017
Advisers said that Mr. Trump had to be dissuaded from going to the House floor to try to defend himself during Wednesday's impeachment proceedings, something he wanted to do during his first impeachment in December 2019, advisers said.

WOW...this would have been insane, and embarassing, and completely out of this world to witness if he just stormed in there to do this.

Can the President be held in contempt of Congress? I imagine so, in such an instance.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Less than 6 days left. Can't post on Twitter or anywhere else. Trump probably just doesn't give a shit right now.

TheLetdown

Oct 25, 2017
This man bet his whole livelihood on the $20k a day promise the Trump campaign was supposed to pay.

Now, 60ish failed lawsuits later, New York is gonna disbar him and he's getting stiffed by the guy who got him there.

Amazing.