• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Late-stage projection.

BTW - it's laughable that Trump calls for the mob to take over the Capitol, then says he wanted peace, then says he regrets saying he wanted peace, then says he condemns the violence and is now pinning it all on Rudy.

All in a 7 day period.

Oct 27, 2017
So funny that anyone thought he would run again in 2024, he's going to be litigated up to his eyeballs for the rest of his life.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
When the SDNY gets to him.

SDNY is federal, and he will probably try to pardon himself. What we would really like are state charges.

Because this comes up a lot:

United States District Court for the Southern District of New York

Ballotpedia: The Encyclopedia of American Politics

The United States District Court for the Southern District of New York is one of 94 United States district courts. The Southern District is one of the most influential and active federal district courts in the United States, largely because of its jurisdiction over New York's major financial centers.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Does anyone think Rudy kept tapes?

I have zero doubt he would sell out Trump to save his own skin, especially since he's got zero backing from the elites now.

Last edited:

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
SDNY is federal, and he will probably try to pardon himself. What we would really like are state charges.

Because this comes up a lot:

United States District Court for the Southern District of New York

Ballotpedia: The Encyclopedia of American Politics
His lawyers are warning him not to self pardon as that would open him to countless civil suits. He already has one in the pipeline with Jean Carroll regarding sexual assault.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
His lawyers are warning him not to self pardon as that would open him to countless civil suits. He already has one in the pipeline with Jean Carroll regarding sexual assault.

They are warning him about that, yes. But if the last 4 years has taught us anything, it is that Trump will take the worst option possible, just about every time. Do not be surprised if he attempts this.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
c2f.jpg

Lmao what the fuck is this?

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
They are warning him about that, yes. But if the last 4 years has taught us anything, it is that Trump will take the worst option possible, just about every time. Do not be surprised if he attempts this.
Oh, I agree. I think we self pardon. He's a complete idiot as we have seen. But the only reason we haven't seen this so far was the guidance he got from his lawyers.

And get this, he's not pardoning anyone else because he can't pardon himself. Truly a man of character.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
I wonder if pardoning himself pretty much dooms him in the Senate. They are already looking for political cover to get rid of him. They cant go let the courts decide after that.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Yes by all means piss off Rudy and the rest of your co-conspirators right before all the inevitable criminal investigations. Good plan.

entremet

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if pardoning himself pretty much dooms him in the Senate. They are already looking for political cover to get rid of him. They cant go let the courts decide after that.
I don't think so. I don't think the Senate gets enough Rs to convict. You need 17 Rs. That's pretty tough.

This party has enabled this criminal and they will continue to do.

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
"Sir, Rudy on line one, he wants his money ..."

"Just hang up."

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Trump must want jail time. As many people as he backstab, once they get enough dirt on him after he leaves the president position he better leave the country and disappear. At this point, he knows that he's going to lose all his money and possibly long-term jail time.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
so Trump is basically all alone, except for his family? and a couple advisers who probably do not want to even deal with him anymore?

so fucking pathetic lol. i hope his stupid family abandons him too. worlds biggest loser, perhaps of all time.

you guys took the nuclear button away from him right..? just a foreigner making sure.

skeptem

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, good thing it's hard to find him, it's not like he plasters his own name on buildings.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Who knew "Four seasons total landscaping" would be a description of trump's presidency.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
you guys took the nuclear button away from him right..? just a foreigner making sure.

There is no such thing as a "nuclear button." There is a very specific protocol in place for launching nuclear weapons, and a chain of command. There are safeguards in place in case an insane President tries to launch one without any reason; they had to do this when Nixon was President, because he would get hammered and threaten war sometimes.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Man, if that story about trump not issuing more pardons out of spite is true, it will be hilarious.