• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, this is why white people are racist because black people are racist; racism wouldn't exist if black people weren't so racist. What if the white guy grew up in the wrong part of the neighborhood and his wrong part of the neighborhood black friends empowered him to use the N word and freed him of his guilt???

Ok, bad example.

What if he felt economical anxiety and was simply expressing a cry for help, but the black guy didn't answer and refused to help instead hit him with a can of liquor, black people love alcohol, and exacerbated the white man's plight???

Ok, bad example.

What if the black guy said nigga first, why can't the white guy say it in rebuttal because its just a word. The black guy is being a slave to the word.

Ok, bad example.

so, you think, im defending him. Which im not. I was trying to look at the psychology of it, if that makes sense, im not the only poster to kinda recognize it as there are others who got what I was talking about. Also agreed with the other poster who stated its still racism but complicated racism.
I dont know what the hell you're going on about

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
i mean, i agreed with dude. Also never said what you just quoted. Who said your quote? Or we putting words in peoples mouths.

I mean you're the one who wrote a whole ass backstory for the guy to excuse him so you're not one to talk about putting words in people's mouths. It's 2020 (at the time of the video) and if the dude doesn't know any better than to just avoid the n word as a white guy then that speaks to an entitlement he has that definitely comes from a racial place. A white guy "thinking he's black" as you put it is, in fact, racist.

Mar 10, 2018
we really back to the "it's only racism if they put on the klan hood and shout the n word" phase? this dude was literally even saying the n word
I've never seen someone jump through so many hoops to explain the "nuance" of a racist piece of shit being a racist piece of shit as that poster is doing.

By the way F2BBm3ga I've read all your posts. And they're all dumb. A white dude thinking he's "hood" because he grew up around black people has EVEN LESS reason to use to n-word, since he should be even more aware of the history behind it than a white person from the majority white suburbs. Dude knows what he's doing by saying the word directly to a black person whom he's never met.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean you're the one who wrote a whole ass backstory for the guy to excuse him so you're not one to talk about putting words in people's mouths. It's 2020 (at the time of the video) and if the dude doesn't know any better than to just avoid the n word as a white guy then that speaks to an entitlement he has that definitely comes from a racial place. A white guy "thinking he's black" as you put it is, in fact, racist.

werd, see my post above yours cause honestly, you arent saying anything new

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
so, you think, im defending him. Which im not. I was trying to look at the psychology of it, if that makes sense, im not the only poster to kinda recognize it as there are others who got what I was talking about. Also agreed with the other poster who stated its still racism but complicated racism.
I dont know what the hell you're going on about

You know exactly what I'm "going on about". I'm just giving you some much needed assistance in this hypothetical situation you concocted in your brain.

Same team my brother *dribble, dribble* just let me know when you need another assist.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
their post history is... consistent with their posts in this thread, I'll just say

"The white guys saying nigga isn't racist, just thinks he's blacker than the black guy" is a hell of a take

oh word, tell me about this post history bruh. Lmfao do tell

the witch hunt begins huh

smh

never said "isnt", said moreso. And I also agreed with the poster that said its complicated racism but still racism.

but, you keep going on this witch hunt

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
Bro, why bother reading a thread? Just post whatever cause "hey i need to be mad and angry!"

Ok so fuck this entirely. You write up this ridiculous fan fiction about the guy who we all know and agree should be shutting the fuck up and not saying or calling someone a racial epithet then when you struggle to defend the premise of your position you pivot to calling other posters mad and angry?

Kindly cut that out.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
their post history is... consistent with their posts in this thread, I'll just say

"The white guys saying nigga isn't racist, just thinks he's blacker than the black guy" is a hell of a take

I knew a white guy who tried to tell me to my face he was blacke than me because he wore baggy pants and listened to Eminem.

He's now a pro-Trump NYPD cop about to collect his pension...

But he always knew not to say that shit to or around me.

I've known plenty of white people that were down with us. Somehow they all magically knew not to say that shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
WNEzpUC.png

Oct 31, 2017

smh

I wasn't even replying to you.

Lmao witch hunt lmao

It's just funny to me when posters I've long had on ignore get dunked on for posting dumb shit

you're not being ganged up on. You posted more than a few dumb(putting it nicely) posts publicly and posters are responding to it

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't even replying to you.

Lmao witch hunt lmao

It's just funny to me when posters I've long had on ignore get dunked on for posting dumb shit

you're not being ganged up on. You posted more than a few dumb(putting it nicely) posts publicly and posters are responding to it

you replied to a poster talking about me and claimed my post history somehow implicates something. So wtf are you talking about?

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York

smh

never said "isnt", said moreso. And I also agreed with the poster that said its complicated racism but still racism.

but, you keep going on this witch hunt

It's not complicated. You call a black person that shit your odds of getting punched in the face has skyrocketed.

Don't need a TED talk to figure this shit out. No black person ever been called that and our response was "Oh he think he tough!". Not never.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 31, 2017
I knew a white guy who tried to tell me to my face he was blacke than me because he wore baggy pants and listened to Eminem.

He's now a pro-Trump NYPD cop about to collect his pension...

But he always knew not to say that shit to or around me.

I've known plenty of white people that were down with us. Somehow they all magically knew not to say that shit.

this shit is so common, it's why I love this viral video.
The piece of shit was like "where you from?" but white kids everywhere swear it's cool for them to use it freely while still enjoying all their white privileges

"everybody wanna a nigga but nobody wanna be a nigga" - Mooney

Dec 31, 2017
F2BBm3ga is correct that in and around NYC, all races, be it white or minority, love to use the n word - go to the different communities of Queens and walk around for 10 minutes if you don't believe me. That being said, that doesn't absolve them of the racist nature of it at all. Many have black friends that give them a pass, many just use it in their own communities without ever thinking about what black people would say or think about their usage. Hell go to a public middle school and look at how kids converse from all backgrounds. I think there is an inherently racist background to it that gets lost in the day-to-day of it all. It's so ubiquitous around here people don't even think about it. This is a known phenomenon; it doesn't justify it's usage regardless.

Now whether that's what's going on in this case is purely conjecture, and I don't think I want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt at all. This guy was clearly an asshole who wanted to antagonize the guy standing in line. Whether he was drunk or high or has mental health issues, he deserved what came his way.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
I mean if you put it that way sure. but I mean, I dont think his intention is like "i hate black people, black people are lesser than white people etc" I think he's just ignorant. and yes, ignorance and racism can go hand in hand. Im just saying there's some nuance there

also I dont think he saying he thinks he's blacker, but rather, he's harder. if that makes sense. He think he's more thorough. just my opinion tho, could be wrong. cant really know what he really thinks.
That "nuance" means fuck-all to the person it's being directed at. Spouting that shit to people you don't fucking know, and that clearly aren't OK with you saying it to their face, is racist.

It doesn't matter whether he was aware of it or not, what his hypothetical intentions are, nor what kind of pass his hypothetical friends gave him. It's clear as day that he kept using an offensive word to provoke the man and even tried to fucking kick him.

He's a racist piece of shit and he got what he deserved.

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
you didnt answer my questions and instead, after your little accusations, you just say im full of shit. Yea ok buddy.
bruh you're getting blasted but I know where you're coming from

Man a lot of ya'll be always taking shit to 100 and assuming the absolute worst of someone, every fucking time. I know exactly the type of person he's talking about. They were/are called "wiggers", white dudes thinking they're black and taking that to the point to trying to act like they're in the culture. We see with this guy is what happens when you take it too far and you go too long without getting checked, he thought he was hard, tried someone and got fucking checked.

Now I'm back to talking to you F2BBm3gam. The thing with "wiggers" is that they can always "take it off" if they want to. They'll act that way in their younger years and then they can always grow up to be your favorite type of conservative asshole. It was all a costume for them.

It still comes from privilege and ignorance, it's racist in a slightly different form from your "whites are the superior race types", it's the final level of cultural appropriation when they start saying shit like "i'm blacker than you" and using nigga to everyone. These types of people have conflated "black" with acting "ghetto and ignorant" which is 100% racist. These people and the guy in the video, are racist. The difference they'll try to sell is that they view those attributes as positive while a true racist views them as negative and proof that blacks are inferior. The difference is fine to talk about but ultimately immaterial when it still comes down to stereotyping a whole race, now they just have a new kind of black person to look down upon, the ones who don't adhere to the image of being "ghetto" they have in their heads. And like I said earlier, odds are they'll shed the costume when they get older and turn something else.

It's fine to talk about that nuance, I don't think you're making excuses for him, I know you already know he got was was coming to him.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That "nuance" means fuck-all to the person it's being directed at. Spouting that shit to people you don't fucking know, and that clearly aren't OK with you saying it to their face, is racist.

It doesn't matter whether he was aware of it or not, what his hypothetical intentions are, nor what kind of pass his hypothetical friends gave him. It's clear as day that he kept using an offensive word to provoke the man and even tried to

He's a racist piece of shit and he got what he deserved.

i mean no doubt. Ive consistently said he deserved what happened and that he thought he could take that pass out in the real world and he was woken up that it doesnt work that way. Like, i completely agree with every word you said.

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
bruh you're getting blasted but I know where you're coming from

Man a lot of ya'll be always taking shit to 100 and assuming the absolute worst of someone, every fucking time. I know exactly the type of person he's talking about. They were/are called "wiggers", white dudes thinking they're black and taking that to the point to trying to act like they're in the culture. We see with this guy is what happens when you take it too far and you go too long without getting checked, he thought he was hard, tried someone and got fucking checked.

Now I'm back to talking to you F2BBm3gam. The thing with "wiggers" is that they can always "take it off" if they want to. They'll act that way in their younger years and then they can always grow up to be your favorite type of conservative asshole. It was all a costume for them.

It still comes from privilege and ignorance, it's racist in a slightly different form from your "whites are the superior race types", it's the final level of cultural appropriation when they start saying shit like "i'm blacker than you" and using nigga to everyone. These types of people have conflated "black" with acting "ghetto and ignorant" which is 100% racist. These people and the guy in the video, are racist. The difference they'll try to sell is that they view those attributes as positive while a true racist views them as negative and proof that blacks are inferior. The difference is fine to talk about but ultimately immaterial when it still comes down to stereotyping a whole race, now they just have a new kind of black person to look down upon, the ones who don't adhere to the image of being "ghetto" they have in their heads. And like I said earlier, odds are they'll shed the costume when they get older and turn something else.

It's fine to talk about that nuance, I don't think you're making excuses for him, I know you already know he got was was coming to him.

aye, you get where im coming from. And yea ive consistently said dude deserved all of that.

like this is the check that will unwigger him lol.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
i mean no doubt. Ive consistently said he deserved what happened and thay he thought he could take that pass out in the real world and he was woken up that it doesnt work that way. Like, i completely agree with every word you said.
Everything? Except for him being racist, though, right? You're trying to paint a picture that just isn't there.

People saying racist/ignorant shit, thinking it's OK, would've apologized profusely and stopped the moment they realised they've offended someone. He clearly didn't a give a fuck about the guy and kept on saying it. It doesn't get more racist. There's no nuance to be found here. This isn't the hill you want to die on, so just stop.

EDIT: Aaaand he's banned.

Last edited:

Maddness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that was juicy. I bet that fuck wishes he got hit with a Red Bull instead and he quickly gained some wings after fucking around and finding out.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I know that people want to think that the use of the N-word by non-black races is complicated because of hip hop culture or movies or whatever, but this is a case of a white dude using it to a black person, to their face, after being asked not to, in order to antagonize them. If that's not racism, I'm not quite sure what it is.