• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there some data that suggest that this racist person is underage? Plenty of people refering to him as a "kid" and I was wondering what was that about.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Talking all that shit and got rocked so hard his fucking ancestors felt it. I highly doubt he'll be spewing that garbage so freely anymore.

Crimsonskies

Alt account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
I do not wanna encourage violence at all but that was really satisfying to watch, also the fact the asshole looks like the bully from christmas story makes it even funnier.

d7629379e4d70c088423cf2f9ede646d.jpg

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Reminds me of every bully I came across growing up. Loud as hell, but once smacked and you see them actually try to fight, hilarious.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Is there some data that suggest that this racist person is underage? Plenty of people refering to him as a "kid" and I was wondering what was that about.
If you're a white man, you are basically a child until you start graying, at which point you switch to having the "he grew up in a different time" debuff. You can never be fully and consciously responsible for your racist actions.

Deleted member 17210

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I doubt he's underage but I'm old enough that I sometimes call people like that kids. The term "college kids" is a thing.

This is such a satisfying video to watch although I hate that the asshole kind of looks like I did at that age.

Shlice

Nov 6, 2017
When he dropped the can I thought to myself "this is the universe telling him not to do it." I'm glad he didn't listen to the universe.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I've been out of the loop on the news the past few days and finally saw this.

That was the most satisfying smack I've ever heard.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
Reminds me of every bully I came across growing up. Loud as hell, but once smacked and you see them actually try to fight, hilarious.
Sometimes a punch in the face is the only thing they respond to. Talk doesn't always stop talk. A jackass will just keep yapping when he thinks he can keep getting away with it.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Returning to this post-weekend. That facial can-blast is still just so good. Remixes only enhance the schadenfreude.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
Alcohol in...tea?
Sounds like a disservice to both the liquor and the tea imo
I guess it could work for western tea

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Alcohol in...tea?
Sounds like a disservice to both the liquor and the tea imo
I guess it could work for western tea
spiked tea rose in popularity around the same time as other canned alcoholic drinks, like spiked lemonade and bud light Lime-A-Rita

it's all just various sugarwater and booze with different flavors

lots of booze, too. usually like 8%

Kinketsu

Nov 17, 2017
I will be honest, as great as that was and flying in the face of all logic, I dont think he learned his lesson. Based on his expression at the end, I think he needs to get told again.

Also, I like that he fumbled trying to flip the drink around because it gives the other guy more time to talk shit and build his ego which is about to get smashed. I dont think the smash hits as hard if he doesnt fumble flipping it. I think he was about to kind of pump fake with it and tell the guy to hit the bricks, when it falls and the guy tries to kick it, he puts his whole arm into it when he gets it back.

Last edited:

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Twisted Tea is actually a great tasting iced tea mixed with alcohol drink. The half & half (think Arnold Palmer) version is especially delicious.

No it doesn't taste disgustingly sweet like a Mike's Hard Lemonade or a Four Loko.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Twisted tea sales must be skyrocketing. I want some now.

Also dude looks exactly like Beavis (?), the blonde one.

Also finally StallionDan got clapped for good. Dude been trolling here and gaf for years.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
My man got some good moves, the way he planted his left leg before the can to face technique made sure the target was right open! Loved the ground and pound as well!

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Everyone calling the white guy a kid is subconsciously buying into some bullshit.

I feel bad that the hero of this video will probably face legal consequences, especially now that it's eternally online and their face is clear as day.