• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Left his mask AND his keyboard at home.

Stood no chance.

The can exploding was so good. But yeah this will only fuel his racist hatred I would imagine.

Converting this guy to the good side wasn't an option on the menu though. So in this case, whatever. He will keep it close in public from now on though, that's for sure.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
It's the most wonderful time of the year. :)

Thank you for posting such a blessed, wonderful video during this holiday season, OP.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
That ding dong from the entrance was such sweet timing. The guy got back up relatively fine for having a fucking Arizona tall can cracked open on his face.
Ya never know, can get a hit on the head and seem fine but really not be. People die all the time from bumps on the head they get up and walk away from!

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The can exploding was so good. But yeah this will only fuel his racist hatred I would imagine.
I mean, I'm not sure why anybody would be concerned about that when you have social media, Fox News, youtube, the President, the internet in general etc just throwing fuel on that fire these days. Black people existing is fuel to that fire.

I would argue just sitting there and taking it would have been way more fuel, it would have led him being more confident to racially attack another person.

He also now knows that using that word has actual consequences. It's been made real and not like in the comments section on his favorite liberal board he likes to troll.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Everyone is talking about the bottle, but watching the racist dude pull out the shittiest fighting stance humanely possible only to get immediately taken down was amazing.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I snorted so fucking hard when that can exploded. Oh my god that was cathartic.

SDBurton

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Dude cracked an Arizona Mango (Peach?) on that dude's nose. And the "ooooh" that followed... Hooooooly fuck I'm dying. 😂

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
That can. Holy shit. The most satisfying sound I've heard in forever.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
That was incredible.

Dude had so much patience. Let him go off for quite a while. And then literally asked to be smacked.

Well deserved.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Was not expecting the white dude to have that kind of energy.

Reads like a guy who has a few black friends that give him a pass on saying the word and homeboy took that shit into the real world not being able to properly read the temperature of the room when necessary
Except it was definitely malicious. He was saying things like, I'm going to call you that all day and fuck your mom. He was provoking him. It wasn't just about being cozy with the word. He's racist, probably drugged out of his mind, and was either looking for a fight or forgot he was in the real world.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I guarantee you the only reason that man didn't get fucked up sooner was because the victim was contemplating the social and legal ramifications of giving him what he deserved. Which is just as much an indictment on white America as a whole as it is the clown who ate that can.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey it's the kid from The Christmas Story:
scut-farkus.jpg;w=804

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
That guy looks like he learned how to fight from watching movies, but never actually learned how to fight in reality.

Also, obligatory,

s75JpKvIMasIgVYWTU74-iurG7CRSWteEG9gyfELsyk.jpg

StillEdge

Oct 29, 2017
The can flip failing resulted in the racist guy moving forward, when he tried to kick the can, which gave the hero of this story a WAY better angle to hit him from.

Dude lost some style points but got an attack buff in the process.
it was one of those quick time events where the devs give you another chance to continue on with the fight if you missed the input.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I guarantee you the only reason that man didn't get fucked up sooner was because the victim was contemplating the social and legal ramifications of giving him what he deserved. Which is just as much an indictment on white America as a whole as it is the clown who ate that can.
Of course. I could almost see the wheels turning in his mind. 'Is this fucker worth it?' But everybody has a limit and I can't even imagine what that limit is with racism.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The can bursting open probably cushioned the blow. If that baby held, that tweeker would be spitting out teeth. More than usual.

MrCarter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
My friend showed me this earlier today and it's the first time in a while I legit said oh my god out loud, to a video. I thought home boy was dead.

Oct 27, 2017
Except it was definitely malicious. He was saying things like, I'm going to call you that all day and fuck your mom. He was provoking him. It wasn't just about being cozy with the word. He's racist, probably drugged out of his mind, and was either looking for a fight or forgot he was in the real world.
Oh for sure. He was definitely being antagonistic but he's drippin in that dickish "this is just how i talk, deal with it" energy.

I bet money dude hangs around people who put the battery in his back that led him to believe he can freely talk like that and people can't/shouldn't/wouldn't have a problem with it cuz "that's just who he is and how he talks"

Green

Oct 27, 2017
White guy did respond pretty well to reason, here. Had it coming. Asked for it. Got it. Realized "Ok. Ok. Fair point."

Lol. I could watch this kinda stuff all day.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
While the physical pain will probably heal quickly, the dumbass' ego will be hurt for quite a while I bet.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I keep clicking grocery store fight videos out of dumb curiosity and there's always a lot more nudity in them than I anticipated.