• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These nazis are just hunting black people like they're animals now. Jesus fucking christ. Fucking monstrous

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017
The broken logic it takes to try to murder people while shouting "All Lives Matter" is exactly what they've been cultivating for years. Insanity.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He deserved that big ass whooping that followed. Thank God no one got hurt.

Although I can't agree with setting his car on fire if that's true.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
We have the weirdest lunatic racists, I swear to god..

Whats next? A guy with a paraglider swooping in with a sword?

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
LOL. Worrying about the car after he fires an arrow at a black man. They could have lit the car on fire with his ass in it and I'd understand.

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
footage of him watching the riots on CNN

giphy.gif
I'm disappointed of his drink of choice.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Jesus Salt Lake... what are we doing. Folks, please keep your racist incompetent grandpa legolas at home.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
He deserved that big ass whooping that followed. Thank God no one got hurt.

Although I can't agree with setting his car on fire if that's true.
The bolded is satire, right? Like, you're making fun of all the concern trolls crying about empty buildings getting burned in the Minneapolis thread, right?

Cuz, I mean, otherwise...

Mar 7, 2020
USA
Hopefully someone identifies him, and find out who he is affiliated with, then if he is employed, his employer will fire him, his wife will divorce him, ect. ect.

Also...what are the chances he use self defense, or castle doctrine to justify his action?

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
Personally I'm more in favor of the police backing off and letting the protesters torch his car than even whooping his own ass physically, as much as he might deserve that too.

I fear this is sadly far from the last we're going to hear from these kinds of stories. Charlottesville was the warm-up and they have the president's tacit approval.

MoonScented

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thank God(or whatever) that he didn't have a gun. That's the shit that keeps me up at night. So many Americans that own so many firearms. Imagine a psycho like the Las Vegas shooter right now. Fucking horrifying.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus wtf is happening!?!!! , pandemic, riots, white people shooting at protesters with bows and reporters being arrested.

This is insanity

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully he didn't bring a gun. Damn. Fucking nuts. I liked seeing people swarm him though.