• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I don't get it for myself, but I steal the Black Cherry ones whenever my girlfriend gets the mixed pack. That shit is great.

jokingbird

Oct 25, 2017
Buy a soda stream. Add lime and vodka. Tastes way better than hard seltzers and is cheaper in the long run.

Soulsis

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't tried those yet. I've tried Truly and the bud light hard seltzer. Truly were alright but didn't really like the Bud light hard seltzer.

Yeah, White Claw is definitely my second favorite tho. What I like about Shell House is that the fruit flavors taste more... natural? They have a pomegranate one that's amazing

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I prefer nudes. Black Cherry nudes.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I tried this for the first time a month or so ago and it tasted like diet seltzer. Which, I didn't think was possible, especially considering this has calories and seltzer doesn't. I'll pass.

If I want a fruity type drink that's not as heavy as beer, I take those Pellegrino sodas and add gin. Prickly pear is my favorite.

Lionel Mandrake

Prophetic Lionel Mandrake
Oct 26, 2017
I haven't tried White Claw or Truly yet, but a local brewery has a line of "hard seltzer water" and it just doesn't do anything for me. I'd much rather have a beer, or even a dry cider.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I actually prefer Bud Light seltzer - the raspberry and strawberry are really good.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I bought a party pack a couple months ago and wasn't really that impressed. I'm sure they go down great on a hot summer day though. With that being said, I'd rather have a beer any day of the week.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I honestly prefer just mixing my seltzer of choice (Polar for life) + a decent vodka. I love seltzer and the quality of the actual seltzer in these things is lacking.

Add a spritz of lime juice and you're set.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I remember these getting a lot of attention at some point, but am I right that these are basically just spiked lacroixes?

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I bought a mix pack recently just to try them.

I had a natural light seltzer and it was rancid but it it's natty so I figured I can't Judge them all based on that one.

I thought the black cherry was quite good, but otherwise they weren't that special, but I'm not a huge seltzer water fan anyway.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't drink, so I'll likely never have one of these, but I used to, and would mix seltzer and crown. Can you mix these seltzers with other drinks? And if so, does it get you fucking hammered? Or do people just drink them by themselves?

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I drink Truly which is the same. I have almost quit drinking beer and almost exclusively drink these now

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
I don't normally like seltzer drinks, but I like these. Maybe because my standards for how good an alcoholic drink needs to taste are lower than my standards for non-alcoholic drinks.
Is this a better option calorie wise? I don't wanna get fat drinking so I just smoke
Almost all the calories would be from alcohol either way. A 1.5 oz shot of vodka (which is just alcohol and water) has ~100 calories.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
I don't drink, so I'll likely never have one of these, but I used to, and would mix seltzer and crown. Can you mix these seltzers with other drinks? And if so, does it get you fucking hammered? Or do people just drink them by themselves?

They already have 5% alcohol, which is about what a typical beer has, so I imagine people mostly drink these on their own. You could obviously add additional spirits if you want, but I don't know why you'd bother versus just starting with a non-alcoholic seltzer as your mixer.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It was the only drink that I could actually feel energetic to the point where my friends and I could play basketball or some shit. I don't feel that way with liquor or beer. It's just an easy, chill drink that doesn't make you feel bloated. Plus low calories are always a plus.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
With bars closed, I've been stocking up on these. Anyone else?

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They have a horrible aftertaste to the point where I can't drink em. The Natural Light Seltzers are better imo.

The Llama

Oct 27, 2017
White Claw is my favorite seltzer, though recently I've been drinking a lot of the Truly Lemonades (not a seltzer obviously but pretty similar). Highly recommend them if you're looking for something in this category. My girlfriend loves High Noon as well (the watermelon is our favorite).