• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
Rabi Ribi.

Holy shit, can't it be while playing next game? I don't want to be murdered while playing a game that bad, lol.

Oct 28, 2017
it might be corpse party blood drive but If I saw it coming i'd switch to either gravity rush or Digimon story cybersleuth

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
289606-olliolli-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
MotorStorm RC! Was recommended it by people on Era just a few days ago.

I wanted something like the Super Mario Odyssey RC Car minigame, and it definitely scratches that itch.

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I actually just got the platinum on Soul Sacrifice Delta, so that's a strong contender. Too many games to choose from tho. Hoping photo mode is there from day one to see that virtual Vita up close.

Deadceptor

Oct 26, 2017
Ray Gigant.

I made it to the title screen.

Saw this game today for the first time thanks to some Youtube recommendation. It looked awesome even though I hate dungeon crawlers but I bought it anyway and started playing. Also made it to the title screen and I guess I'm dead now, well shit.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Suikoden 2 I think? My Vita has basically been a portable ps1 for the last couple of years.

Zolbrod

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Dissidia 012.
Yeah, I use it mainly for PSP games, lol.

Looking at my Trophy list, the last Vita game I played was Digimon Cyber Sleuth though.

BigTnaples

Oct 30, 2017
Killzone Mercenary.
The only game to truly tap into the potential of the device, and an amazing game in general.

Scruffy8642

Jan 24, 2020
Do you get a lot of audio crackling and strange sounds on gba games?
Depends on the game. The metroid games are mostly perfect, might get a sound glitch for like half a second every minute or two. Doesn't really affect my enjoyment. Honestly most I've tried run similarly, but still like the fire emblem games, golden sun, Advanced wars aren't great.

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
Pretty sure my copy of Persona 4 Golden has merged with the console at this point. So probably that.