• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which would you rather own?

• DeLorean

Votes: 244 59.4%
  • Batmobile

Votes: 158 38.4%
  • I haven't watched a super hero movie in over 20 years so there's no bonus option here

Votes: 9 2.2%

• Total voters

Scrooge

Oct 25, 2017
1960%27s_TV_BAtmobile_01.jpg

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Neither. DeLoreans were terrible cars - that's why they aren't made anymore - so having one that can't time travel would be pointless. And driving the Batmobile around like a normal car would just be comically silly.

Tygre

Oct 25, 2017
Chesire, UK
Owning a Delorean is not some unachievable pie-in-the-sky impossibility. I could go buy a Delorean tomorrow.

I wouldn't, because the DMC Delorean is a famously terrible car.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Batmobile seems like it has poor visibility and is gigantic. Automatic loss for me.

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
The Batmobile is cooler in a comicbook universe, but it real life it'd be awful to drive, while the Delorean is basically just a regular car.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
'66 Batmobile. Probably more reliable than a DeLorean too.
Iii1Wge.jpg

I had a die cast model of that car. I can't recall now whether it was by Dinky or Corgi. I do remember that it had a mechanism that sprung out a saw attachment from the nose, the rear exhaust pipe would appear to spurt "fire" (it was just brightly painted plastic), and the rear rocket launcher tubes worked. It also had models of Batman and Robin.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Burton or TAS Batmobile for sure. Delorean is a real car you could spruce up.

Not to mention it being one of the worst cars in existence. A friend in high school had one and thought he was going to die once when it stalled going up a steep hill and started rolling back down it.

NekoFever

Oct 25, 2017
Basically the whole of Back to the Future is a joke about how shit Deloreans were. Their speedos don't even go up to 88.

One of the Project Gotham games has an achievement for getting the Delorean up to 88, and it's only possible on one track with the longest straight in the game.

So the Batmobile, obviously.

PrimeBeef

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This seems like the obvious choice to me, but driving it in Los Angeles would be be a nightmare. I mean, you could get more ideal suspension for actual streets, hopefully the car wouldn't look silly as a result.

I could be wrong, but I think this is a Camaro. I know the Batman Forever one is if memory serves correctly.
It was a 1970 Corvette.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Burton batmobile or the original batmobile I guess

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
You could actually drive the DeLorean on roads without looking like a complete ass, so that

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chris Nolan's Batmobile. The Delorean looks ugly (it would look so much better in black). Easy answer!

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Nolan Batmobile would be perfect. If I'm late, I can ignore traffic signals and start destroying walls without worrying what happens to my vehicle.

House_Of_Lightning

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Batmobile.

DeLoreans drive like shit. They're bad cars. If it were not for BTTF no one would care about them at all.