• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Preferred implement(s) of denazification

• Knife (Wolf 3D, RTCW, TNO, Youngblood)

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Boot (RTCW)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Hatchet (TNC, Youngblood)

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • A Pair of Pipes (TOB)

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Various Things You Find Around (Wolf 2009)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Nov 8, 2017
This is a very important question, so choose wisely.

The contenders:

Knives
As seen in Wolfenstein 3D, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Wolfenstein Youngblood
wolf1zhk9q.jpg

wolf29ekk1.jpg

The Boot
As seen in Return to Castle Wolfenstein
wolf3354j7r.jpg

Hatchets
As seen in Wolfenstein: The New Colossus and Wolfentein Youngblood
wolf5bik0o.png

wolf4480kpn.jpg

A Pair of Pipes
As seen in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.
wolf66xrk2f.jpg

Various Melee Weapons You Find Lying Around Isenstadt
(Including Axes, Pickaxes and Sledgehammers)
As seen in Wolfenstein (2009).
wolf7iyk7m.jpg

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be the pipes, just felt more brutal and raw than the actual murder implements. TOB stays winning

Oct 27, 2017
The pipes were the most developed in my opinion. They were really useful during the game and for various things.

Also going around like a gangster while running around shirtless using it was badass.

RadioHeadAche

Oct 26, 2017
Hatchet. I loved sneaking up on nazis or running directly at them with it. It's just so satisfying.

I thought I'd miss the knife from TNO, but hatchet was better in every way. The epilogue for TNC is perfect for me, too. I always feel like a personal touch is better when killing nazis.

I was, however, very disappointed I didn't get to introduce those klansmen from Roswell to my beautiful hatchets.