• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
If they end up adapting stuff from the earlier portions of Ahmed's current run (emphasis on earlier, I imagine it's too soon to really mine much from there), I wouldn't mind them reusing Tombstone again.

Calvinien

Banned
Jul 13, 2019
I think it would be a good opportunity to showcase some of the lesser exposed spider-man villains.

The spot could be a fun boss fight if done well. Chameleon could be a kind of reverse steath mission where you need to hunt him down using spider-sense. Kraven could work well. I wouldn't mind seeing the spider-slayers. It could be funny if Smythe builds them to settle a score with spider-man and Miles keeps complaining that he isn't even the same spider-man.

Rocket Racer would provide the mandatory race style missions. The walrus could be good for a side mission or two.
Also, they really need to have miles go by Kid Arachnid in the game because 'the other spider-man' sounds lame.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I can see them hinting at Wraith in sidequests to further show how far Yuri has gone, but I don't expect them to pull the trigger on her until the next game.

MsMuerta

Nov 8, 2017
Dr. Liv Octavius

On another note I think they will delve on the first game's cliffhanger a little bit but they won't use them as the main villain because, well, I'd say it fits Peter better.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe give him a sorta superhero indie scene by throwing B/C list villains at him (Paste Pot Pete, Big Wheel, Spot, Stregron) then lean all in with Prowler to drive in that emotional connection and properly raise the stakes along with one or two hard-hitters.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
latest

Marvel-Dario-Agger.jpg

I personally believe these two are going to be the primary villains. Dario Agger can be racebent as a successful Black Harlem businessman.

Qurupeke

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit disappointed that gang wars seem to be a part of Miles Morales too. They were an big part of the main game, and basically the plot of the DLC too. I mean, I get that you can't have normal enemies without them, but I wish they're not the focus of the story too.

Not sure who will even be there outside of Prowler of course. I assume one villain will be returning, probably Rhino or Tombstone.

MangoUltz

Mar 24, 2019
I know it would probably be too derivative of the original game but it would be great to see Miles up against the villains from Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

I think it'll be mostly villains of that caliber anyway

OP
OP
Cosmic Voyager
Oct 24, 2019
I know it would probably be too derivative of the original game but it would be great to see Miles up against the villains from Superior Foes of Spider-Man.

I think it'll be mostly villains of that caliber anyway

Oh man, I hadn't thought of that, I would love if they featured.

They'd be a great foil for Miles too because the Superior Foes are constantly living in the shadow of bigger villains in the same way that Miles feels like he's in Peter's shadow.

Their dynamic is also just hilarious, so I'd love to see Beetle, Boomerang, Shocker, Speed Demon, and Overdrive try to insist that they're the new Sinister Six