• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
Unavowed - about 70% in I think
Metal Wolf Chaos XD - about 80% in, but the mission I'm doing now is kicking my ass hard (Liberty Island), I might drop it for now.
Timespinner - gonna start it in a few minutes actually
Shenmue III - starting that after I finish Unavowed which should be either later today or tomorrow.
I'm also playing Raging Loop on Switch, but that's a Visual Novel I'm reading in bed, so I'm in no hurry to finish it.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
HTPGcCu.gif

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding
Pokemon Sword
Luigi Mansion 3

The first 2 I have started but I feel like DS won't be finished until next year

Deleted member 61326

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2019
Days Gone. I started two days ago. Really tough for me to want to keep playing. It's often janky, glitchy with how zombies fall through surfaces, don't see you in front of them, or interact with other enemies, and it takes forever to load. Those are just the things that bother me off the top of my head. There's a pacing issue with this game where it doesn't propel me forward and I feel like I'm making no advancement. It's not refined and could've used more time in the oven.

Felt the same. Decided to quit and sold the game after 4-5 hours.

Deleted member 17402

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Felt the same. Decided to quit and sold the game after 4-5 hours.
What problems did you have with it?

Also funny that this game gets a lot of praise for its menu but the color contrast really sucks and I just think it's all show, which makes it annoying and ugly in its own way.

I've never played a game where completing a quest felt so unsatisfying. This game has a real identity crisis.

Deleted member 61326

Banned
Nov 12, 2019
What problems did you have with it?

Also funny that this game gets a lot of praise for its menu but the color contrast really sucks and I just think it's all show, which makes it annoying and ugly in its own way.

It's been a while now, but I guess it just felt so bland and uninspiring. Like I had already played the game before. To be fair, I was a little tired of open world games at the moment though.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
Death Stranding. I got seriously waylaid building roads in Episode 3 and haven't moved on with the story.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Dragon Quest XI:S- I'm at around 45 hrs. Been playing it since late August and I'm hoping to finish soon

Days Gone- really enjoying this at probably around 10-12 hrs. Wish there was an in game play timer. I doubt I'll finish this one but I'm trying.

Birbo

Oct 25, 2017
I just finally beat Breath of the Wild last weekend, so trying to gear up to get through Fallen Jedi before the holiday hits.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
Control.... Life (and FFXIV) really got in the way with this one but I'm determined to finish it before the end of the year.

CyrilFiggis

Nov 3, 2017
Pennsylvania
Shenmue III, and then if I get that done in the next week or two I might have a shot at finishing Judgment as well. Not high hopes, though, as I tend to get lost in Kamurocho for stretches of time. Not "100% completion" lost but still, there's a lot to love about it.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
Illusion of Gaia.

After Soul Blazer and Act Raiser I thought I'd love this but I find myself really finding it a bit of a slog outside of the dungeons which are excellent.

Odelpha

Oct 17, 2018
Dear god that's a lot of game
Yeah, it also doesn't help that I double dipped both lol.
Am at 82% of the story of RDR2, Odyssey level 26 with Kassandra and level 40ish with Alexios but I only intend to complete Kassandra's story.
Both games are just so amazing with great graphics so that motivates me to complete them.

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Horizon: Zero Dawn, WipeOut Omega Collection and Shovel Knight: King Of Cards.

I can do it.

Stainless

Feb 26, 2018
Nashville,TN
Luigi's Mansion- just finished floor 10, the boss was pretty aggravating so I am taking a break
Katana Legacy- about 2 hours in, wow this is so addictive
God of War (OG PS3 version!) - on chapter 12 of 17

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I want to try and do a replay of Bioshock. I have been wanting to replay the game for ages, and keep on not doing it.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'll never get throw it all but:
  • Draugen - 3h
  • Telling Lies - 04~08h
  • Eliza - 07h
  • A Plague Tale: Innocence - 12h
  • Control - 10~18h
  • Outer Wilds - 16h
  • Heaven's Vault - 20h
  • Pathologic 2 - 16~40h
  • The Sinking City - 19~24h
  • Sunless Skies - 32~60h
  • We Met in May - 30m
  • A Short Hike - 2h
  • Stillness of the Wind - 3h
  • Neo Cab - 4h
  • Islanders - 4h
  • Hypnospace Outlaw - 08h
  • Yuppie Psycho - 10h
  • Resident Evil 2 - 10h
  • Remnant: From the Ashes - 14~20h
  • Bloodstained - 13~19h
  • Streets of Rogue - 12~20h
  • Wattam - 17/12
I played about 70% of these and I would strongly recommend

Outer Wild for the best detective game
Telling Lies for the second best detective game
Control for the best action game
Sunless Skies for the best stories

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
The Outer Worlds, Death Stranding and Shenmue 3.

Which may be challenging as I've yet to start the latter two. I'm willing to settle for 2 out of 3...

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
I'd like to finish Persona 5 but I think it'll go over. I'm also trying to get all the spirits in Smash but the last 30 are proving tricky.

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Jedi Fallen Order
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Devil May Cry 5 (lol won't happen)
Gears 5 (won't happen)
Modern Warfare
Pokémon Shield

Yeah I'm fucked. I'll be lucky if I manage one of those.

Oct 28, 2017
I've decided to try and beat Super Ghouls and Ghost on Super Nintendo this year. I also remember how much the game kicked my ass every time I played it.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Going through The Outer Worlds now, not even halfway through at this point. Then it's Death Stranding right after. Doubt I'll be able to finish before the year's up unfortunately.

Deleted member 8860

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I want to at least put a few hours into A Plague Tale and Into the Breach before my EA Access sub expires.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I imagine Diablo 3 will be the only one I manage, potentially. Playing lots of Dead by Daylight with friends, so I'm not focusing on Death Stranding so much. That's the other one I'd like to finish if I can... I'll be traveling to the east coast for chrismas and new year, so I may beat another switch game during that time—perhaps Luigi or Astral Chain.

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
I'm setting some manageable expectations, I think. All games on Switch

- Trine 3 (started around the time 4 came out, but shelved for Luigi's Mansion)
- Spyro: Ripto's Rage (playing in turns with my wife)
- Celeste A-sides (got to credits; working on missed collectibles + endgame levels)

After this, I'll still have a hefty backlog to crawl through though, including: Witcher 3, Ni no Kuni, FFVIII, Return of the Obra Dinn, Bloodstained RotN, Shovel Knight (buying the physical edition on Switch), No Man's Sky, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Gravity Rush 2, and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

Hoping to make a sizeable dent in all that by April. Not gonna buy much between now and then.

Baybob

Oct 4, 2019
I have to beat 5 more to reach the 52 game challenge! so close, these are the ones I am going to try to beat.

Pokemon Shield
Luigi's Mansion 3
Ori
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Outer worlds

Time permitting it would be nice to also play

Dragon Quest 11 (about 37 hours in)
Mega man x
Return of the Obra Dinn

Sadnarav

Nov 6, 2019
I played about 70% of these and I would strongly recommend

Outer Wild for the best detective game
Telling Lies for the second best detective game
Control for the best action game
Sunless Skies for the best stories
Right now I'm in the middle of Disco Elysium but thinking about start Control so I have this very slow CRPG and an action game to play depending on my mood

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Just the Death Stranding plat... with each passing day though, I am feeling less confident about my goal.

Sasliquid

Oct 25, 2017
In Progress:
Days Gone
Bloodstained
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
AI: The Somnium Files

To Start:
Baba is You
Outer Wilds
Untitled Goose Game

Acquiesc3

Oct 30, 2017
Outer Worlds - this is gonna get done for sure
Luigi's Mansion 3
Sekiro - maybe..
Death Stranding - if it's 30+ hours long probably not. But I'll try.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I just finished A Plague Tale, Control, Outer Wilds, and Void Bastards.

Going to barrel through:
Heaven's Vault
Manifold Garden
Katana Zero
Baba Is You
Pilgrims