• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently, Cloud from Final Fantasy VII is literally one day apart from my own birthday. His is August 19th, mine is August 20th.

Closest I could find.

And apparently, my best friend and Red from Pokémon share the same birthday.

StrmSrg

Oct 26, 2017
Louisiana
latest

Didn't have to look anything up because Ashely from Trace Memory's birthday being May 14 is a major plot point in the game.

The freaky thing is that her mother is shot while celebrating Ashley's third birthday which falls on May 14, 1994. My exact birthdate.

Last edited:

Raina

Oct 25, 2017
24th of March, so Skye the wolf in Animal Crossing. That's, uh, certainly fitting.

Couldn't find anyone else.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
No one. But my bday is on the day of a death of the most important character in Steins;Gate.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I thought May 1st would be on the nose enough for something, but I can't really find any.

Nov 11, 2017
I don't know any of them. Tell me about this character so I can relate to those who share my birth date.

Basically her half brother has a power that allow him to force someone to do something. He can only do it once on someone. He reveals his ability it to her with a "joke" like "I could order her to kill every Japanese people" without meaning it. Except he didn't realise that he lost control over his ability just minutes ago and that he's unable to turn it off. So... She executes the order, leading to even more chaos in a war that could've been stopped. Oh and, of course, he kills her.

TheHolyTurnip

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
Cloud had my birthday until they changed it later on down the line, does that count?
Edit: also apparently Nineholt Ziiga (SamSho) and Rick Strowd (Fatal Fury)

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
valhalla-1.png

Hell yeah Dana! I mean I think lol, I only played an hour of this game but I assume Danas not a POS, I need to go back

TUFCfan

Oct 27, 2017

Just seen that Mint from Animal Crossing shares my birthday, which is great as she was probably one of my favourite villagers in the GC version.

wxMak

Oct 27, 2017
Male Protag - Nate (Pokemon Black 2)
latest

Charlotte (Fire Emblem Fates)
FEF-charlottecrit2.png

May 4. One character is from a game I really really love in Pokemon Black 2, and the other is one character I really hate in game I didn't really like....

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
So, I just found out, following FFVII's trailer, that Tifa has the same birthday as me! May 3rd is apparently her birthday (though what's more surprising is that FFVII apparently has a 365-day calendar like us).

latest

Who do you share a birthday with?
The fuck, went into the thread thinking about how the hell would I know characters with the same birthday, and its the first thing in the OP.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Geese Howard. Bummer. SNK fighters suck.

Also, damn at that anime list. There's like 20-30 characters per day.