• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Everyone except the most nonsensical among us loves a good Simpsons gif. And luckily for us, they're all good. But with thousands upon thousands to choose from, which ones are your go-to faves that mirror your outlook on life and make you feel good?

No jpegs or pngs allowed here though. Gifs only.

giphy.gif

source.gif

200.gif

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I've posted a lot in the Simpsons gif thread. I've grabbed a lot of gifs and made plenty that I didn't even end up using. I don't know that I can choose a favorite.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
User Banned (Permanent): Trolling across multiple threads to mod whine about a ban in a previous thread; long history of mod hostility and other inflammatory behavior
tenor.gif

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
VkaR4w7EA0k5a7Qknhi4XqD1wBI=.gif

(I have no idea if other people use this but it's one of my favorites, I don't search for simpsons gifs, I just make them on frinkiac)

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'll choose one of the ones I like. One from one of my favorite episodes.

774389.gif

Part of it is the scream of terror that Barney does when Rex is punching through the glass to get him.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017

You know, most people don't know the difference between apple juice and apple cider, but I do. Here's a little trick to help you remember: "If it's clear and yella, you've got juice there, fella! If it's tangy and brown, you're in cider town!" Now, there's two exceptions, and it gets tricky here...

Status
Not open for further replies.