• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which side do you like Dick Grayson more in

• Batman/Batfamily

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Titans.

Votes: 29 55.8%

• Total voters

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
So throughout his history there are two main sides in the DC that Dick Grayson usually is with, the Batman/Batfamily side or the Titans side. Between the two which sides do you like him in more?

The Batman Side:

7739995c8898453f1a994f259f37b051.jpg

bats_cowl.jpg

Titans:

nmlfoow2vdc81.png

titans-2016b35febee0.JPG

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Batman for sure. Dick is effectively "What if Batman wasn't an asshole" and it continues to work so well. If it were up to me, I would have left Bruce dead and continued having Grayson in the role.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have never cared too much about the Titans but the current run by Tom Taylor has done a great job of showing just how significant his friendships with the Titans are, and those have been some of the better issues of the run, IMO.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Titans, though oddly I never really liked pairing him with Starfire. But I think I just have too much nostalgia for Wolfman/Perez NTT.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I like him with the batfamily and he is a member in good standing, but it kind of limits him when he is so much more and Titans allows him to spread his wings.

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019
Took me a minute to figure which side of the the debate the Grayson comic run would be under. Since it is a follow up to a batman story arc it would be Batman side. So that's the side i'm picking.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Titans. He fits better, and frankly Gotham is way too fucking crowded now. The Bat-Family has 16 people in it.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I like him more in the Bat-ensemble. I don't think he's bad in Titan stories, but he stands out more in Gotham, especially with his history with everyone there.

That being said I prefer him as a supporting character in Bat stories or as the main Batman if Bruce is away.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
OG Titans was some great stuff, but the webcomic is running away with it. But I like his role in both areas.

It also helped that he's mostly absent from the Titans' worst days.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The Bat-Family side for sure. But im still waiting for a really good Titans book. The one in the Op form the beginning of Rebirth was fun, but thats about it. Then the recent Titans Academy stuff tried but split its focus between the classic Titans and these random new kids, and didnt really do either very well. Nightwing is a good leader, but he just works better with the Bat-Family and in his solo book IMO.