• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rafa

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love to see them attempt a super hero game, but like a dystopian thing like the Steelheart books, with a nemesis system.

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Something sci-fI. But more serious and grounded in tone like Red Dead 2.
Maybe a city on another world in the far flung future could be interesting. Futuristic but familiar tech. No space travel. I'm thinking along the lines of the worlds in Asimov's Foundation. The world building would be a much greater challenge though compared to their previous games and I doubt they would want to go there. I expect to see more present day

C J P

Jul 28, 2020
London
I really just want Red Dead 3. But to be honest, everything they do hits a very high bar these days, so I'm happy for them to just follow the muse or whatever (so long as they don't fuck up their devs' lives in the process).

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
I'd like their take on a small town. Focus all the design on making a single small town feel like a real place - with a murder mystery or something.

Rockstar's Twin Peaks

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I really want RDR3 where the full focus is on Native peoples. I love RDR 1/2 but Natives are an afterthought in those games for the most part, and what little role they do have is pretty generic and trope-y, which is pretty f'd since the entire western expansion and wild west they look to harken back to and conjure up was built on the eradication, subjugation and removal of Native peoples. An actual game where we play as a native character and follow them and their kin trying to navigate this volatile period and these colliding worlds could be really interesting.

Victorian London horror
Yeah I was going to say 19th century cosmic or gothic horror could be really awesome. Plenty of places in the US or UK or maybe central/eastern Europe for a more fresh setting.

I'd like their take on a small town. Focus all the design on making a single small town feel like a real place - with a murder mystery or something.

Rockstar's Twin Peaks
This could be great too. Alan Wake was amazing, but the original idea of an open world was definitely something that I wish we got to see.