• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which games will you try?

• Legends of Runeterra

Votes: 146 33.8%
  • League of Legends: Wild Rift

Votes: 116 26.9%
  • Untitled Fighting Game

Votes: 286 66.2%
  • Untitled FPS

Votes: 205 47.5%
  • Untitled ARPG

Votes: 202 46.8%
  • TFT Mobile

Votes: 71 16.4%

• Total voters

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Riots a fucking dumpster fire garbage company. Fuck 'em. None I'll be checking out none of their fucking games.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably end up playing a couple of games of League on consoles just to see how it goes, but not put much time into it. Probably could say the same for the fighting game if it ends up F2P. The ARPG is the only one that really interests me as something I'd buy or want to play for any real amount of time.

Oct 29, 2017
NetEase has a 5% stake in Blizzard and look what happened. Riot is 100% owned by Tencent, so none.

Having said that, the ARPG and FPS looks most interesting to me.

Edit: Not to mention Riot's history with sexism, etc.

Nista

Oct 26, 2017
Should have had none of the above in the poll, just sayin'.

Not interested in their output until they improve their management practices.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Probaby the Diablo clone or the overwatch clone

LoL had a notoriously shit community compared to blizzard so not sure how excited I am.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
That fighting game is very interesting, I'll check it out.

Something tells me I'm not going to be into that shooter. I'll try it though.

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
None.

Everyone's hell bent on hating Blizzard, while welcoming a 100% Chinese owned publisher with a shitty background, with open arms.
And then you want to complain about western companies that tiptoe around China.

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
You can all interpret the title to mean fully, "if you are interested in any of the new Riot titles, which will you try out?"

a little verbose, so the real title is a bit shorter. not really interested in a "none" category, but rather gauging interest of the games between themselves.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Wild Rift.

My friends' playing time has been taken over by either Arena of Valor or Mobile Legends. I don't play either and only play PC LoL.

With this it will be easier to play with them.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I'll check out the fighting game. I'm not messing with the FPS unless the next update looks better.
Right now the FPS just looks pretty ugly.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Just leave a twitch stream with drops enabled open in the background and you'll get in after a couple hours.
Thanks, just got my key!

What?! I've had a stream up since the announcement but just assumed it was a really low chance of getting one anyway! Hopefully one drops for me soon

Interested in all of them but TFT mobile and the card game are definitely the ones i'm most likely to play long term.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Fps is what catches my eye. I'm a long time cs lover and I hold their gun play at the top.

jerd

Oct 26, 2017
Does the stream you're watching have drops enabled? Did you link your Riot account to Twitch?

yep! "watching" toast atm and double checked to make sure the account was linked. I haven't had trouble getting the twitch prime league and tft stuff so that shouldn't be an issue

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yep! "watching" toast atm and double checked to make sure the account was linked. I haven't had trouble getting the twitch prime league and tft stuff so that shouldn't be an issue

Yeah, I got mine from toast's stream last night. If you have the stream muted, it doesn't count you as a viewer so that could also be it. If not... it may be truly random and you're getting some bad luck

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Absolutely 0 of these games from this company Riot.