• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which games will you try?

• Legends of Runeterra

Votes: 146 33.8%
  • League of Legends: Wild Rift

Votes: 116 26.9%
  • Untitled Fighting Game

Votes: 286 66.2%
  • Untitled FPS

Votes: 205 47.5%
  • Untitled ARPG

Votes: 202 46.8%
  • TFT Mobile

Votes: 71 16.4%

• Total voters

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Last night's Riot news has me super hyped. They look to have a great lineup coming and I'm curious who will be checking out what.

Personally, I'm all in on Wild Rift & Runeterra:

wr_master_banner_ezreal_72__1_.jpg

Wild Rift is what I've been waiting years for - a full fat mobile MOBA that takes 15-20 minutes to play.

Runeterra seems very interesting, and I do love me some non-HS CCGs.

The FG & FPS are obviously big question marks right now, but I think they have a lot of promise. Auto chess does not interest me at all, so I'll be skipping that for sure.

A cool tidbit about these:

Something cool to see about the upcoming games, as well:

Last edited:

DjDeathCool

Oct 28, 2017
Bismarck, ND
None. People are upset with Blizzard over China. Riot is so much worse. Their work culture is shit and I have zero interest in giving them my money or attention.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None. I will watch videos of the fighting game if Maximillian ever does videos on it.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
None :~) Maybe I'll look at footage of the fighting game on youtube, but that's really as far as I'll go.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
None of the above. And why don't these games have names yet?

Untitled FPS is the one I'm the least not interested in, but I don't wanna try to keep up with hyperactive 360 noscopers, stressing out all the time while getting rekt. No thank you to that proposition. I'll be over here playing Battlefield forever.

Call me YHWH

Oct 26, 2017
absolutely done with riot and blizzard both.

i stopped playing league years ago and a bevvy of league related products does not intice me to want to return to the audience that they have. the information that came out regarding work-place conditions there doesn't help matters.

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
Super excited for the fighting game, excited for the Switch & mobile versions of Wild Rift, and willing to checkout Legends of Runeterra.

Couldn't care less about yet another first person shooter. There's been enough every month for the past two decades.

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Would be interested in the fighting game, but not giving a dime to Tencent and you know they're collating your personal info.

ZSJ

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 21, 2019
Probably none. Don't really have any interest in MOBAs and fighting games.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
I assume they are all going to be F2P games with lots of microtransactions?

If so, I guess I will try them all since they will cost nothing.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
Voted for the 3 untitled games, as they're in genres I like.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Already played some Runeterra. It's pretty fun.

Project A is very exciting to me as someone who loves highly competitive FPS. Hope they can get that one right.

Billy Awesomo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New York, New York
+1 none for me as well, they are 100% owned by Tencent. I feel bad for the people who work there that just want to make games but they will inevitably be used as pawns in this soft power game Tencent is playing.

Oct 27, 2017
Unclear. Riot is a shitty company who doesn't make "bad" games but games that I might not want to play. They spent a huge chunk of their character fps game reveal talking about how they reduced lag. Mother fuckers, convince me to play the game before you tell me about netcode.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely interested in Project L and Project A. The rest I'm not sure.

If Wild Rift fills the void that HotS has left since Blizzard dropped most of its support for it, then I'll probably give it a shot. HotS is the only MOBA I've ever liked out of the ones I played, and that includes LoL proper.

MrCibb

Dec 12, 2018
UK
Only the FPS. Looks like it could be pretty cool, will definitely try it out at the very least.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Console game for sure, card game I'll probably check out.
I'll keep an eye on their fighting game.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
none because their company has horrible practices imo in the case of Tyrone with something like The new BOI expansion is different as it would be punishing the creator which has nothing to do with his company. But this the whole company from management upwards treats their employees like trash so its a no for me

GreatFenris

Banned
Apr 6, 2019
None. Because if you missed out, Riot pre-empted any Blizzard like event by...Just stating they wouldn't tolerate politics in their games.
How...Surprising, considering their owners. So Riot is on my shitlist. (Add to that a deeply toxic corporate culture and treating their developers like trash...Yeah, screw 'em)

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, probably all of them except for the card game. I already have hearthstone and dabbling in MTG:Arena. I don't see it offering anything new or substantial from the stream I saw last night.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
LoL is the only game where the toxicity was enough to actually drive me out, and on top of that I'm not fond of Riot's business practices. I know Blizzard's rightfully in the shit right now but that doesn't mean I'm letting Riot off anytime soon. They seem somewhat worse.