• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Amalthea
Quick reminder that there is no such thing as a normal person. You're all wonderful people ❤️

I would take Eevee out for a walk tho, since what else can you really do with a Pokemon? 🤔

coconut gun

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
JILAOt5.png

also don't date sonic fans

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Giratina, obviously. Because if I'm doing this, it means I lost a bet somehow, and I'd want to take the closest analogue to Satan that Pokémon has out to a fine establishment and see what happens. At no point is a quiet evening with the Poké-devil expected.

The fun part is probably trying to find fancy clothes in Giratina's size. The really fun part is everyone fleeing and screaming in terror as the anti-matter flying scorpion god calmly attempts to tell the staff that it has a reservation for two.

OP
OP
MainMain

MainMain

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 16, 2019
Shujin Academy
I think this thread has been a wild adventure, full of romance, tragedy, comedy, and knowledge. I'm becoming more glad that RE is filled with a diverse amount of people who come from a diverse set of backgrounds. Black, white, Asian, LGBTQ+, or anything else that makes you guys unique. It is great to come together for this occasion to talk about such a unique topic, and I want to remind all of you that you guys are awesome, regardless of who you are. ☺️

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
none. pokemon don't need fancy steaks. they're already satisfied with a paltry pokeblock made from a dry beet. maybe toss them a loaf of poffin if i'm in a better mood

Status
Not open for further replies.