• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jondgc

Oct 25, 2017
Hot take: there is no topping that ruins a pizza. Learn to eat foods you troglodytes.

Oct 28, 2017
h8321EE44

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
So many good ingredients getting the shaft here.

I'm going to say potato. Friend ordered a pizza with slices of potato on it a while back, couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
chorizo ruins everything it touches, and it sometimes touches pizza, so that.

(I like basically everything else - not just on pizza; I'm really not a picky eater at all - but chorizo tastes kinda like soap to me and it hate it.)

Deleted member 4372

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's delivery, then green peppers.

If it's shitty frozen pizza, fucking mushrooms. I cannot stand frozen pizza mushrooms.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I like veggie pizzas ( mushroom, olives, onions, green peppers, = yum )

But I can't stand yellow peppers, ruins veggie pizzas for me

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
i was a staunch PINEAPPLES AINT PIZZA but had a fiery Hawaiian a few months ago and... it was yummy. Anything fish though would probably be a nah, dawg from me

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Tomato sauce, sausage (and/or chicken that tastes like sausage... dominos i'm lookin at you), and sun dried tomatoes. Probably anchovies, as well, but I've never actually tasted them on a pizza just smelt them (but that was enough jfd;jkf).

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Out of standard toppings: pepperoni. If you want meat on your pizza, there are so many better options. I'd far sooner Italian sausage over boring pepperoni. Pepperoni ruins a good cheese pizza as well by not properly allowing the cheese to brown.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
Pepperoni is a garbage tier food that only makes logical sense to include on Dollar tree worthy frozen pizzas.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
Mozzarella di bufula

Just kidding! That's the best topping. Real answer is any kind of fish

Nola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Onions are fine if they aren't stringy and are caramelized, otherwise, I agree.

Olives are the true scourge. Ruins everything for me.

Oct 28, 2017
Mushrooms do not belong anywhere near actual food. Olives aren't much better.

Prior to this thread, I'd never heard of shrimp on pizza. That's horrific as well.