• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Most anticipated Ubisoft game?

• Watch Dogs: Legion

Votes: 202 36.1%
  • Gods & Monsters

Votes: 146 26.1%
  • Roller Champions

Votes: 6 1.1%
  • Rainbox Six: Quarantine

Votes: 28 5.0%
  • Skull & Bones

Votes: 25 4.5%
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2

Votes: 98 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 54 9.7%

• Total voters

makonero

Oct 27, 2017
Gods and Monsters is the only Ubi game I am really looking forward to hearing more about. Gimme some of that Zelda-like magic.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I voted Quarantine because I love R6 and I want to play it a lot, but honestly Legion, R6, and BG&E are all up there it's a weird thing to 'pick' between.

Big G

Oct 27, 2017
Even though BG&E 2 isn't what I was looking for from a follow-up, I have confidence in Ancel to deliver something unique.

Cautiously optimistic about Watch Dogs Legion. Taking a "wait & see" approach with that one.

Need to see more for Gods & Monsters.

No interest in the others.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Absolutely SKull & Bones.
The game is undergoing a total reshaping from what I have heard and will be THE pirate game people have been asking for

Bizzquik

Chicken Chaser
Nov 5, 2017
Skull & Bones is a mystery grab bag at this point.

* How much solo-player content has Ubi added to this online Games-As-A-Service title?
* How much of it can be played - and continuously enjoyed - on land?

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say the new Watch Dogs simply because I enjoyed the last one and it was from before everything became a grindy RPG/GAAS mess.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Watch Dogs: Legion, Gods & Monsters, Rainbow Six: Quarantine, and Gods & Monsters

My wife loves all of the Watch Dogs games, so I'm excited to have her dive into the next one.

Deleted member 18161

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Gods & Monsters closely followed by Legion.

Shows the companies strength and diversity when there's no Assassin's Creed, Farcry, Splinter Cell, The Division,Ghost Recon or Rayman on the list.

Such an underrated publisher imo.

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
I went Legion because of Clint Hocking, but damned if BG&E2 isn't high up there. I still think that's a 2024 game.

Gparan

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Gods & Monsters because it's the only one that might be different from every other big ubisoft game on that list, despite being different genres and styles all their games feel like they where made in the same "mould"

Gala

Oct 25, 2017
Skull and Bones. I enjoyed what I played at Gamescom and I have high hopes for it.

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
Watchdogs. Both because everything they've shown so far looks fantastic but also because all the other choices are a bit naff.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Legion might be quite fun. Skulls & Bones, i want to see how it changed. The rest i don't care.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
I feel like Watch Dog Legion will be formulaic with its mission structure. I'd like to be proven wrong because the concept of being able to play as any citizen and basically live in a V for Vendetta world looks very fun to me. I just hope the mission design is flexible enough to allow for many different playstyles (full-on assault, stealth, etc.)

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Of the announced games, Watch Dogs Legion looks pretty insane.

Of the unannounced games, AC Vikings is going to be great. The first next gen game in the series, after a year off, from the team that did AC Origins and Black Flag.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
It'll be either Gods & Monsters or BG&E2, but in truth I can't imagine them making anything I'll like anymore. When I think Ubisoft these days, I think middle of the road games with checklist design, grinding, services and microtransactions.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Watch Dogs: Legion is the only one I'm interested in at the moment. To think, if it hadn't been delayed, it would be out in a couple of weeks, too.

OP
OP
Cosmic Voyager
Oct 24, 2019
I'm fully on board for Gods & Monsters. Can't wait to see more.

Agreed, that game sounds like it was tailor-made for people like me. Zelda gameplay, painterly aesthetics, mythological setting.

My one big hope for the series is that they make it an anthology where every game tackles a new mythology, new location, new protagonist, etc. I can't begin to imagine how gorgeous the Japanese, Polynesian, Norse, Mayan, etc. games would look with this aesthetic! And, personally, I'm a little burnt out on Greek mythology relative to the other options.

ran93r

Nov 15, 2017
Where the hell is Skull & Bones?
They could have easily rode that Black Flag/Rogue wave but now they might have missed the, er... boat.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The whole simulation and play as anyone aspects has me really intrigued in watch dogs legion, i wanna see how far can you push these systems

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to finding out more about gods and monsters. Plus the next AC game.

MetalGearZed

Oct 30, 2017
Rainbow Six is currently the only Ubisoft property I'm interested in (unless of course Splinter Cell makes a return) so I voted for R6: Quarantine

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I am surprised by people wanting WD3. I mean I thought the hype boat has well sailed when WD1 despite selling well was followed by lukewarm WD2. It will never sell like WD1 but yup, the game could be interesting.

It's just that GodNonster and BeyondGoodevil2 are much much more interesting by an amazing degree, for me.

Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me, when are we gonna know anything about that Avatar game? Are they just staying silent on it because the next movie keeps getting pushed back?

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly nothing on that list. I can't believe I'm saying that because BG&E is one of my favorite adventure games of all time, but 2 couldn't have less to do with it. With no interest in multiplayer and Watch Dogs as a series having never captured my interest, I'm not really feeling Ubi's upcoming crop.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Gods & Monsters is the first Ubisoft title that has caught my attention in a while.