• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
For me:
RE2: Leon falling through the chute and hearing the Birkin scream from the jail cell.
RE3: Entering the court yard where there's a statue, only to realize Nemesis can be in that area too!

And just for the hell of it I want to give a shout out to RE4's basement section with that nearly indestructible creature. Having to avoid its arms from the ceiling and waiting for it to rush at you as you waited for the elevator is scarier than most shit in the entire series.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
*Those* doorway loading screens in 2. Scared the crap out of me the first time it happened, and gave me permanent anxiety about them from that point onward. LOL

Jun 23, 2019
ForcefulLightheartedBovine-size_restricted.gif

Scared the shit out me as a teenager.

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
I think RE3 as a whole really impacted me. It's hard to talka bout one scene in particular, it's just the concept of Nemesis was incredible. Him following you and being very hard to beat. 10~11 years old me could barely handle it. It was something on another level compared to previous RE games.

One moment that I remember is the RPD window, but for a different reason. I remember playing RE3 later in my life when I was more aware of technical aspect of games. And only then I realized how well crafted that scene is, how the music changes, how the camera angle changes to that Nemesis almost fills the entire screen. I didn't like RE3 20 years ago because I was a kid, I did because it's a fantastic game. And this moment sort of symbolizes that.

Kung Fucius

Jun 28, 2019
REmake - The first time a Crimson Head sprang to its feet. It was a "dead" zombie that was in a room that I had passed through plenty of times and it just sprang up and started chasing me. Now I knew all the dead bodies I left all over the place were potential killers.

Lisa's character and story really got under my skin too.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don'y know why but in RE3 revisiting the diner after Nemesis's fight weirds me out. It is like he will show up any moment.