• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Here are the options:

• Wrex

Votes: 17 7.0%
  • Mordin

Votes: 71 29.2%
  • Garrus

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Tali

Votes: 48 19.8%
  • Other

Votes: 16 6.6%

• Total voters

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Liara was my favorite if you romanced her. Garrus if you didn't. Mordin was the most heartwrenching because I thought he was right in the first place, really liked him, but then had to shoot him in the back because he was about to make a giant mistake.

Last edited:

Deleted member 16136

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Joker. Did a bang up job in ME1, then watched his commander and the rest of his friends get slaughtered, had to takeover the leadership role and take on the reapers.

How that ends we will never know, I only assume he collapsed in a sea of his own piss and shit, and humanity got wiped out.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My vote was for Tali until ME3 happened and transformed her into a Shepard fangirl.

I would go for Liara and Wrex who matured and helped shepard without hesitation

OP
OP
SofNascimento

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Liara's development is great if you stayed with her since 1, then shadow broker into ME3.

I will say if she isn't your romance option you do miss a lot of good stuff there.

I think Liara has two problems.

One is that there is a major rupture between ME1's Liara and ME2's Liara, in many ways she might as well be a new character. In Wrex, Mordin, Garrus and Tali you can see their future in their present, with Liara you cannot.

Two is that, because of the very nature of the trilogy, Liara became the go to character for important information. So many of the other characters could be dead, that if they want something done, they had to use her. And so sometimes I felt she was more of a tool for the writers than a character in her own right.

OP
OP
SofNascimento

SofNascimento

cursed
Oct 28, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
I voted for Garrus, but here's a mention for my pal Conrad Verner:
latest

That's actually quite a few very secundary characters that have quite an arc in the trilogy. Like the refund guy.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Garrus is my favorite party member by a wide margin, but Mordin's crisis of conscience over the genophage is easily the most compelling character arc in the series.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Would've been nice to say Jack, but she got shafted pretty hard in 3. Still, her arc in 2 is supremely satisfying, assuming you treat her well and pick her up out of that pit of despair she's in.

blacklotus

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Would've been nice to say Jack, but she got shafted pretty hard in 3. Still, her arc in 2 is supremely satisfying, assuming you treat her well and pick her up out of that pit of despair she's in.

Shafted? Are you mental?

Don't you remember when in the final battle, after Sheppard activates the Crucible that dismantles most of the reapears minus 1 and it's army of Collectors, Jack commands her army of Biotics and just goes full Thor in Wakanda?

:|

clickKunst

Dec 18, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
From the choices there, Tali and her species have a complete arc over the duration of the trilogy whereas Garrus's arc is wrapped up in 2's loyalty mission and he's just tagging along in 3 as a bro. Liara is the most fleshed out - particularly with her becoming the Shadowbroker in 2 and saying goodbye in 3. The Genophage storyline is probably one of the most important in the series but Wrex hardly changes.