• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
PS5 disk
Demon Souls
Spider-man MM Ultimate edition

PC
Cyberpunk 2077
Whatever interesting on gamepass (The Medium, Ascent hopefully)

Maybe
Pathless
Sackboy
Destruction Allstars

robinium7

Jul 25, 2020
Ireland
PS5:
- Miles Morales Ultimate
- Sackboy
- Cold War

XSX:
- Yakuza
- DIRT 5
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Gamepass (Gears, Destiny Beyond Light etc)

Also mulling over Watch Dogs: Legion but will wait and see reviews and also if the visuals and ray tracing are good on Series X.

Griever

Oct 27, 2017
Spiderman MM Ultimate ed

Godfall

Demon's Souls

Maybe Sackboy, AC Valhalla or Watch Dogs Legion (Since I have a huge PS4 backlog to get through first)

anf

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco, USA
I'm sad that Cyberpunk won't have real next gen upgrade on release. I'm torn on playing it as is on XSX, playing it on PC or wait for the upgrades.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Series X
AC Valhalla
Yakuza (on sale)
Watchdogs Legion (on sale)
Cyberpunk (when the patch drops)
Game Pass - Gears Tactics, Medium, Call of the Sea
And all the BC goodness too.

Loads to keep me busy till fall.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I have Demon's Souls and Mile Morales preordered digitally for my PS5 DE
tenor.gif

Lego

Nov 14, 2017
Demon's Souls and Miles Morales. I'm also going to try and pick up The Last of Us Part II and Ghosts of Tsushima to play as well, I've been holding off on them.

For the Xbox Series X, I'm probably not buying anything, just playing Game Pass and backwards compatible games. I do have Cyberpunk 2077 pre-ordered on the Xbox store, so that'll be the big one. Also really looking forward to Tetris Effect: Connected.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whatevers on Gamepass. My PS5 is going to be a PS4 Pro Pro until some prices go down.

Since Cyberpunk comes out the same day as PS5 here, I'll probably spend the day playing that on my 3080 anyhow.

Nesther

Oct 27, 2017
Switzerland
Demon's Souls physically and Miles, Sackboy, Cyberpunk digitally.

Maaaaybe I'll get Godfall digitally as well depending on reviews. I'll let the US test that one for me. Still undecided.

Myself

Nov 4, 2017
Probably none for the first time ever for me for a new console. I have GamePass Ultimate and the hike in prices here means I'll likely wait until I can buy secondhand.

If I was buying it'd probably be CoD

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Demon's and Spidey Ultimate.
Fortunately, I haven't played Demon's despite owning it twice on PS3 (imported version and Namco published one) and Spider-man.

Elsewise it would have been a pretty weak launch.

Bugalugs214

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Dirt 5, Yakuza, Cyberpunk, Tetris, Falconeer and maybe AC:V for Xbox, maybe Demons souls for PS5 depends if I can get it cheap.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Demon's Souls
Maaaaaybe Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition, I might just wait for the physical release

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Oh, are they letting us preorder PS5 games on PSN now?
Yup!
www.playstation.com

Demon's Souls | PS5 Games | PlayStation

Get Demon's Souls on PS5. Get the latest news, screenshots, trailers and more on the official PlayStation website.

www.playstation.com

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales - PS4 and PS5 Games | PlayStation

Experience the rise of Miles Morales as the new hero masters incredible, explosive new powers to become his own Spider-Man on PS5.

Have to do it from the website.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Sackboy, Demon's Souls and Spiderman Ultimate for PS5 and I'll be holding off on starting Trails of Cold Steel 4 until it arrives and I'll have the PS4 version of Yakuza 7 too.

The Falconeer, Dirt 5 and Coldblops for XSX and I'll be excited to test backwards compatibility with lots of games right away.

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man deluxe
COD
Cyberpunk

maybe Demon's Souls

a boat load of shit from Gamepass.

(Hoping GoT and TLoU2 get patches too...)

darkazcura

Oct 25, 2017
Demon's Souls and Miles Morales. Demon's Souls is a new game for me basically. Owned it on PS3, but couldn't get into it back then. Ready to pop back in after getting into Bloodborne.

Similarly as the poster above, I am interested to see if there is a GoT patch for PS5 or a remaster or whatever. I'll be playing that on PS5 whenever it is all sorted out. Hoping it is just boost mode and I'll just buy the PS4 copy.

May 24, 2019
Demons Souls, Dirt 5 and Yakuza, plus dabbling in Game Pass stuff and the Astro pack-in.

Last edited:

Gen X

Oct 31, 2017
New Zealand
For the first time ever in my gaming life I am not buying any software for a new generation console. I'll be happy with my backlog till Cyberpunk releases and then I'll wait till there are some exclusives I am interested in.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely getting Yakuza 7. I'll be returning to D2 on game pass. I might pick up 2077 if I have the time.

Babadook

self-requsted ban
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
DeS Remake.

Then...Miles Morales Ultimate...

...then... Kena Bridge of Spirits.

If 2077 is highly rated I could get that next year sometime when the next gen patch comes.

Spasm

Nov 16, 2017
XSX: Gears Tactics, Cyberpunk, Falconeer, maybe AC:V
PS5: MM

Anyone know if I preorder Tactics, can I play it now on Win10 since it's Play Anywhere?

Edit: Interestingly, the Win10 edition of GT does not have Play Anywhere on its listing.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Cyberpunk, destiny, miles. MAYBE ac and MAYBE COD:BO:CW

destiny on xsx, cp 2077 xsx, ac(xsx), miles PS5, cod pc

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Yup!
www.playstation.com

Demon's Souls | PS5 Games | PlayStation

Get Demon's Souls on PS5. Get the latest news, screenshots, trailers and more on the official PlayStation website.

www.playstation.com

Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales - PS4 and PS5 Games | PlayStation

Experience the rise of Miles Morales as the new hero masters incredible, explosive new powers to become his own Spider-Man on PS5.

Have to do it from the website.
You can preorder directly from the PlayStation website. I did that with demons souls.
Thanks. I'm going to cancel my physical preorders.

Shozuki

Mar 5, 2018
PS5:
Miles Morales
Demon's Souls
Crash 4 (saved it for PS5)

Xbox Series X:
All BC stuff as I didn't have an Xbox One:
Ninja Gaiden Black
JSRF
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Resident Evil Code Veronica HD

Oct 27, 2017
- Demons Souls
- Spidrrman : MM
- Sackboy, only if metacritic is above 70
- Godfall, only if metacritic is above 70
- Cyberpunk 2077, only if they acknowledge and apologize for their bigotry and transphobicism & crunch within the game

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely:
Demon's Souls
Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS4 version, then upgrade to the UE)

Maybe:
Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Devil May Cry V: SE
Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Realistically, I'll probably have more than enough to play for the rest of the year with DS, MM and then Cyberpunk a week after launch, so I'll get DMCV and Sackboy when I have the time and AC Valhalla in January when it's probably 50+% off.