• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RPGamer92

Oct 25, 2017
Two of the biggest JRPG franchises that are still console exclusive. When do you think if ever, we'll see these series appear on PC?

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i could see kingdom hearts on pc, i think persona is less likely so far since they didnt leaved the playstation platform so far and they could port persona 5 to switch.

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
Probably kingdom hearts since it's a Square Enix/Disney thing and those two have a history on PC.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I love both series but I prefer kingdom hearts despite playing each game at least 2 or 3 times already and had triple quad dipped.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Isn't Kingdom Hearts already coming out on Xbox? To me that spells signs of an eventual PC release.

Chocobo Blade

The Wise Ones
Oct 29, 2017
Probably KH. Atlus seems weirdly attached to keeping their games platform exclusive while KH games are at least came to xbox.

PurgeVIII

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
United States
Kingdom Hearts would benefit from it much more. Playing KH3 on a smooth 60 fps would be awesome, especially with how good the game is now with the recent patch & DLC

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Unless Sega finally ordered Atlus to port Persona to PC, then KH.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Kind of a redundant question. Revelations: Persona was released on PC in 1999.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
You could say Persona 5 since you can emulate it. Although seriously speaking, I will say vanilla Persona 5, similar scenario with Catharine PC. Sega Europe will port it, not atlus.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
We don't need to be begging for games to be ported.
Out side of that, this topic really offers nothing in terms of discussion, so the thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.