• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which do you want to play IRL?

• Bonestorm

Votes: 56 35.0%
  • Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • Dash Dingo

Votes: 17 10.6%
  • My Dinner with Andre (Arcade)

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • Billy Graham's Bible Blaster

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Kevin Costner's Waterworld (Arcade)

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 5.6%

• Total voters

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
It's The Simpson's 30th Anniversary, and since this is a video game forum it's time to decide once and for all - which game from within The Simpsons universe should become a reality?

We have Bonestorm!

Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge!

Dash Dingo!

My Dinner with Andre!

Billy Graham's Bible Blaster!

Kevin Costner's Waterworld!

And I'm sure there are many more I've forgotten, but those are probably the most iconic.

Also post your favorite video game references from The Simpsons, too, why not.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Donkey Kong (he's still got it)

Edit: Pretty sure they actually made playable versions of a couple of these in Virtual Springfield.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Shaun White: Time Snowboarder

111611_simpsons_e3_parody_4.jpg

He snowboards through time! You can do so much with that gimmick. It's like SSX meets Assassin's Creed!

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
What's the one in the babysitter episode where you're an escaped crook trying to avoid death row?

Mekanos

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 17, 2018
I feel like the Simpsons is one of the few shows to actually understand contemporary video games past the Pac-Man era and successfully parody them (although now that we're approaching 2020, a lot more people working in Hollywood grew up on 90s/00s video games).

Nov 17, 2017
You know what's strange? I never realized that Dash Dingo was a reference to Crash Bandicoot. I watched the Simpsons as a kid and played Crash as a kid but never realized it. Watching it now, it's super obvious of course. This is supposed to the type of joke that doesn't go over kids' heads...