• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
All previous knowledge of the game will be wiped clean from your memory, which includes any spoilers or other content that you may have known about the game prior to starting it.

Which horror game do you want to experience fully again as if it was the first time through, and pick up those good time chills again?

Pankratous

Oct 26, 2017
Resident Evil 2 on PS1, but those graphics were still top tier and I was a kid again watching my Dad play it.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My first pick would be Silent Hill 2

Also would love to get to re-experience:
Deadly Premonition
REmake
Haunting Ground

Last edited:

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I really loved the opening of RE7, the first like hour or so where you're being hunted by Jack creeped the shit out of me like nothing else.

The rest of the game was great too, just the opening really knocked me out.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, maybe Resident Evil 7 or The Evil Within 2. Those are both super recent games but my god they are so good.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
The original Resident Evil.

I would pay good money to be able to revisit the entire series from scratch.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Resident evil 7 in VR. That's one of the most memorable experiences of the past gen, and the only time I've found a horror game legitimately scary.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Detention.

Easilly the best horror game i've plaued. And i'm a screaming coward that can't handle any spooks. Yet this game i couldn't let down until i finished.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm gonna be that guy and say Bloodborne. To someone like me, who is afraid of his own shadow, this game was fucking scary. Yet the scarier it got, the more I loved it. Would love to experience areas like Yahar'gul and Upper Cathedral Ward (*shudder*) for the first time again.

beezer

Nov 5, 2017
Visage, the scariest experience in any media I've ever had. If there was a VR-version for consoles I doubt in my ability to finish it alone.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Resident Evil 2 Remake, just wonderful figuring everything on my own and planning routes while evading 99% of all zombies

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Thread header nails it, P.T. Though I'd also love to go into Dead Space blind again.