• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EloKa

GSP
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The Diablo 3 Normal - Hard - Expert difficulty levels felt like an insult to Diablo 2 players. Even the unlockable Master difficulty still felt kinda easy/normal'ish and the last unlockable difficulty "Torment" is absolutely the way how the game should be played.

Same for Borderlands 2. Normal difficulty is too easy, True Vault Hunter Mode is okay'ish but Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is where the game shines.

I think most Nintendo titles could also play a bit better if they would have adjustable difficulty levels or a higher difficulty in general.

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
I guess Bungie Halos are the obvious answer since the games pretty much recommend you a higher difficulty setting.

Kalamoj

Oct 28, 2017
Europe
Half of the mechanics in Witcher 3 are only useful if you play on Death March. Theres no reason to use potions and oils otherwise
True, although after some tinkering all of a sudden the mandatory fistfights became the most challenging part of the game. After slaying hordes of monsters, two drunkards beat the crap out of Geralt in a barfight.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Uncharted 1 for me. Was told to play on hard and never look back. You die faster but so the enemies.

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Ouendan / Elite Beat Agents. On the easier modes they're leaving out beats which can trip one up.