• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which game are you most excited for?

• Dark Souls IV

Votes: 38 3.5%
  • Armored Core

Votes: 250 23.3%
  • Demons Souls 2

Votes: 19 1.8%
  • Bloodborne 2

Votes: 426 39.8%
  • Elden Ring 2

Votes: 189 17.6%
  • Lost Kingdom III

Votes: 35 3.3%
  • Sekiro “type” 2

Votes: 114 10.6%

• Total voters

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne remains FromSoft's best game. Of course I'd love a sequel to it.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Kuon 2. Need a survival horror game from From. Then they can get back to making open world masterpieces in whatever setting or franchise.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Bloodborne 2 and Bloodborne PC.

I dunno, Miyazaki himself said that DS3 was the very last one and I for one believe him. I mean, Elden Ring is clearly everything that Dark Souls could've been without technical and budget limitations, and now it might be hard to go back both for the team as well as the fans. And I'm saying this as a huge DS fan.

I'd love to go back to Dark Souls. I just worry that too much of Elden Ring would bleed into Dark Souls 4.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Armored Core. Current FS's take on it is going to be really interesting and the screenshots looked amazing.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019

Lost Kingdoms 3, baby!
arrested-development-david-cross.gif

Interesting. Same mechanics? Don't know much about this either other than a quick google search
Not even close, lol. It's a deck building game in that you kill monsters using cards of monsters. If you kill enough monsters or kill them in the right way (from what I remember) they have the chance to drop their card. Each card doesn't just spawn the enemy either e.g.; cockatrice card spawns a phantom cockatrice on the character and sprays this rocky mist that would petrify enemies. The first game had separated battles where you would fight the enemies in a square arena, the second was more like Elden Ring in that the enemies would just be out in the world and you had access to your cards at any time. I would love to see the pair remastered and/or a sequel.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Armored Core 6, be it classic style, AC4A style, or a mix.
I don't want any 'Hangar door does not open from this side' nonsense, either.

I'd also happily take an open world game with Sekiro combat. Maybe a new character and a new weapon, but the same idea.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Bloodborne 2 or Sekiro 2, Elden Ring is a masterpiece but doesn't hit quite right that peak design and therapeutic feel of the more linear Souls.

ethanradd

Oct 30, 2017
I want another Dark Souls, closely followed by Bloodborne 2, I love their smaller interconnected maps.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
I would like another independent story tbh.

I wouldn't mind a Bloodborne 2 but alas not sure if that's even in the cards.

OP
OP
Rackham

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would like another independent story tbh.

I wouldn't mind a Bloodborne 2 but alas not sure if that's even in the cards.
With Sony releasing their games on PC I wouldn't be surprised if Bloodborne is ported and it all but guarantees a sequel because of sales

limone

Feb 4, 2022
Italy
New settings and new mechanics, the only sequel I'd want there is Bloodborne 2, but even so the first one is perfect and with great closure.

Also no open world, even if Elden Ring is incredible.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
I would love an open world Bloodborne.

But I'll be happy with Armored Core.

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
Armored Core or Bloodborne. I'd maybe take a Dark Souls 4. Straight up not buying anything Souls-like that they make that's open world again though.

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
No sequels. In terms of their Souls games, From's best work is when its a new IP.

BlueStarEXSF

Dec 3, 2018
I'll take whatever they have coming next but I'd like a new ip in a setting they haven't tried before. Something like arabian nights or an aztec setting would be really cool.

Oct 25, 2017
A new survival horror game. Modern From are masters of environmental storytelling and intricate level design. Would love to see what they would do with a smaller scale game.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
Armored Core because it's time for mecha games to come back like samurai games did last generation. Other than the Gundam Versus titles there wasn't a lot of other great games, just good to middling.

radiogra

Jun 27, 2020
armored core reboot. mix souls elements equally with AC mech building--maybe even less souls for a change of pace, and since i think elden ring perfected that loop.

but yeah, ideally something new. i mean i'd be excited about DS4, sekiro 2, or even bloodborne 2 cuz i'm a FROM nut. but elden ring's new setting and lore is so exciting to me. think it's their best setting since demon's/dark souls.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
After falling in love with Elden Ring, after never getting into one of their games asde from Bloodbourne (which I quit quite early), I'm up for anything from them.

What I want most is a horror sci-fi fame from them, though. Something that mixes up their formula like Sekiro and Bloodborne did, but keeps the core concepts.

Bloodborne 2.

Please no more open worlds.
Bloodbourne 2.

Please more open worlds in other fmaes though!

BB2 with help from Bluepoint would be an instant classic
if they could get someone like Bluepoint to help purely with the technical side of things, that wood be amazing.

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Anything would be fine with me, but i'd love to see Bloodborne 2 because i'm a sucker for victorian settings.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
It's time for From to put huge energy into reestablising Armored Core as a major franchise or the studio.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
New IP that's some kinda sci-fi Souls or another King's Field, if it has to be a sequel. It would be awesome if they stopped sequels at all, even if they continue in the same genre.

I'd rather have Bloodborne, Sekiro and Elden Ring than Dark Souls 4, 5 and 6.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Elden Ring 2 or any souls game that is open world. Crossing my fingers that open world is the future for their souls games from now on.

Deleted member 12867

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New IP that's some kinda sci-fi Souls or another King's Field, if it has to be a sequel. It would be awesome if they stopped sequels at all, even if they continue in the same genre.

I'd rather have Bloodborne, Sekiro and Elden Ring than Dark Souls 4, 5 and 6.
Elden Ring did every thing Dark Souls did, but better for me. So honestly I'm fine if they move on completely from it.

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
Armored Core by a thousand miles. I am really excited to see how they branch away from the souls progression structure. Or maybe they don't and just make Armored Souls which would be very disappointing to me honestly.