• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
look at him
YES.0.jpg

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Before his character got butchered after Adventure 2, Shadow was so goddamn cute and grumpy looking.

latest

Tolby

Sep 24, 2019
Eastern Europe
A lot of great ones here, let me add:

Scias from Breath of Fire IV. Helps that his character often jumps between laid back cool dude to serious samurai badass.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Also Ken Masters from super gem fighter. Or really any character.
sgf_ken.gif

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
OH HEY ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE PUYO PUYO.

Pretty much the entire cast since the 90s fits here. The art shift since Fever has done wonders. Overall, though, I elect Draco Centauros as #1.
tumblr_p16e26faQY1rypw9yo1_250.gif
6eLviKdFXYN5BOVXxEXC4JvxNrpB0yqJrSIIpcpQebX_4VNYjh-B_lIhuW0u4-R6x_n_phhPdkV0qi9aq7xk2Lx6i-btaerpOklfcocjL25snvgNexCdGuN8kor0CHoLX_QTc456I7hMRJf8oDjwqXOQDm0Z8Oox

And who can forget Carbuncle? Essentially the only creature that could go toe-to-toe with Kirby.

carbuncle-puyo-puyon-4.36.jpg

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Wait, is Meta Knight the same species as Kirby? But without the copy power? :O

Kirby lore never gets very explicit but ...

kirby.fandom.com

Kirby (species)

But, King Dedede! Who are all these Kirby look-alikes?Bandana Waddle Dee Kirby's species (individual members are called Kirbys) are small, round creatures with a pair of arms and feet - members of this species also appear to have blush on the sides of their faces. The only known members of the...

Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, and Morpho Knight may also be Kirbys, and although there has been some, albeit not definitive, evidence that has accumulated since their debut, this has not been proven.

I mean the eldritch horror like final enemy of Star Allies has this as his final form

BLNqJlN.png

What does it mean? We don't know

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
My first thought was Kirby which is weird since I haven't played a Kirby game since Kirby 64.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Shantae. She's a half-genie with magical powers, a professional belly dancer, and has the ability to shape-shift into just about anything using the power of dance!

MV5BNjE3NDgxMmUtODdiMS00ZTc0LWFkZGItN2RmZDU0MGY0YTBmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzUwMTgwMw@@._V1_.jpg

Below is fan art, but it's a faithful representation of all her games' art styles.

1006852_burdrehnar_shantae-art-style-celebration.png

Source